Chapter 1: My Journey Begins

I am sick of this place, Zaun. People just being themselves and nothing new ever happens here. Maybe I should join my sister, Jinx, and have some fun spreading chaos all over the world. Currently, she's in Piltover, wrecking everything in Vi's hometown. She's an officer.

It could be fun right? Although I never met Vi or the sheriff, Caitlyn, (I think that's her name), it might be interesting. Well I mind as well go, I don't even know anyone.

I was in my room, looking at myself in the mirror. I had red hair and at the end there would be a golden shade mixed with orange in between the red and gold. My eyes were pink, just like my sister, Jinx. My golden heart-shaped locket shined in the sunlight. I had a brown pair of goggles on my hair and I was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of black jeans. I'm also wearing a black pair of gloves that revealed my fingers. (My favourite colour is black.)

I look at myself with curiosity as I put my palm out and let a fireball dance in my hand.

Even though Jinx uses Pow-Pow and Fishbones, (I don't even know why she names her weapons), I don't need a weapon. My body produces heat sources that I can control without hesitation.

I even have four skills just like Jinx. I sighed, I missed her. My passive was Sightseeing. My vision was more powerful than any other person. I could see anything I want from a mile away. I can even picture a person if I concentrate. At this moment, Jinx is firing a rocket at a tree. Target practice probably.

My normal ability was "Fire Rose." It shoots a flame that circles an enemy and pelts them down with fireballs for the next 10 seconds.

My next was "Blow Away." It creates a burning rocket and hits an enemy. "Burn After Me," increases my movement speed by 50% and I shoot a flamethrower engulfing all of the enemies in flames and leaving a trail behind it.

Finally my last was Dragon Flame. It summons a gigantic red dragon that protects and defends me.

Eh, maybe my abilities are a bit different than others, but I guess they'll do.

I grabbed my backpack full with things I need on the journey and head out.

I don't really know where Piltover is, so I'll just go to a friend that'll help me find a map.

I see countless factories on my way to find a shop. The city is filled with pollution but I'm used to it by now. Chaos runs amok and you can never be sure who to trust.

Although there is one person I trust, I go to a shop which is actually a hidden entrance to a factory. Inside there, I see Singed, the mad chemist.

"Hey Singed," I said.

"Hey Kiera, what's up?"

"I want to go to Piltover and join my sister."

"Ah, yes just let me get a map."

He runs to another room and gives me an old fabric of paper but it clearly showed a map of Runeterra. I could see the Shadow Isles, Freljord, Zaun and Piltover.

Singed said, "Use a ship and go over to Piltover. You'll arrive in about a day. I'll send someone there to guide you in Piltover but he'll need payment so bring money."

"Alright. Thank you Singed."

"And consider joining the League of Legends for me would you?"

"What is that?"

"Just ask your sister about it," he chuckled. "Or maybe the stranger that'll guide you."

"Okay thanks."

I leave the factory and start heading out towards a ship. I'll miss Zaun but I know I'm ready for this. I know I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First fanfiction guys, so I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. If you get confused just leave a comment after each chapter or at that part. I'm actually excited for this and I'll keep you posted if I need to take a break or something.

Note: Kiera's not a real champion. I main Jinx and I hear her say a million times, "You think I'm crazy? Wait till you see my sister!" I just thought it'll be interesting to write from her sister's PoV then but I might screw up the lores so don't blame me if that happens - this is a fanfic after all. >.>

-Dark <3