Chapter 2: Boarding

I found a ship leaving for Piltover and I board it immediately. On the ship, I chose a room with a pair of bunk beds. I change out of my outfit into a red t-shirt with sweatpants. This is what I called, "pajamas."

Just when I settled into top bed, I noticed a rodent coming propping his luggage on the bottom.

"Twitch?" I asked.

"Oh Kiera. Didn't see you there. Why are you leaving Zaun?"

"I'm going to Piltover to visit Jinx. Why are you here?"

"The government sent me on important business in Freljord."

"Then can you tell me about the League? You're in it right?"

"Oh of course," he answered.

Twitch told me everything about League and even mentioned that Jinx and Blitzcrank were the best duo bot lane.

"Oh Blitzcrank! That yellow robot right?"

"Mhm. Anyway we should get some sleep. You'll be arriving at Piltover tomorrow."

"Okay thanks Twitch."

"Anytime Kiera."

I sleep, dreaming about Jinx's reaction once I reach Piltover. I wonder if Vi will hate me just like how she hates Jinx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah I know what you're thinking - short chapter. Don't worry, there'll be longer chapters but I figured this part's the best way to end it before moving on so don't hate me.

-Dark <3

P.S. If you want to ask me anything, feel free to leave it in the comments :)