Chapter 26: Epilogue

~Months Later~

I gleamed in pride as my team, Astria, walked towards the center of the stage to take a bow.

"The winners of the 2014 League of Legends Competition is none other than Astria!"

My face turned red along with the rest of my teammates. Ahri was the friendliest of all champions so she rewarded us victors. She placed a golden medal around our necks and gave us a glistening solid gold trophy labelled, "2014 LoL Victors." Inside the trophy was our cash prize, 1,000,000 gold and 500,000 RP.

My team was going to split the gold with each of us earning 200,000 gold and 100,000 RP.

Each of us bowed as the announcer said, "To the victors!"

"To the victors!" the crowd chanted back, laughing and smiling. Some were dark and angry as if the prize should be theirs but we won fair and square. My team deserved the prize.

I look back at the rankings as the crowd died out, leaving with only me and my team. Ezreal had his arm wrapped around my waist.

1) Astria +33

2) Rocketeers +30

3) Loyals +29

4) Blades +26

5) Keystones +22

6) Luminous +17

7) Explosives +14

8) Frostbites +13

9) Xenon +9

10) Tempest +6

So many games. So many and we came out victorious. There was no doubt that today was a great day.

My life was great too. I won the tournament, defeated the dragon himself and have the love of my life.

I only learnt one thing from this journey in Piltover, and it's to never give up on who you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Any questions about this story? Thank you all for supporting this story and taking time from your daily lives to read it! This story took a while but it is finally done!

Have an awesome WattPad experience! :D

~Dark <3