Chapter 11: Mental Issues

~Ezreal's PoV~

Lux texted me:

Hey babe,

Meet me at my house @ 5, then we can catch up on things.

Love you,
Lux <3

She makes me gag a little. I need to break up with her. I went to her house at Luminousity Lane and knocked on the door. Lux opens it and pecks me on the cheek.

"Ezreal!" she says happily. "Come in."

I walked into her living room and sat down on the couch. I noticed Garen wasn't anywhere.

"Hey where's Garen?" I asked.

"He's on a date with Katarina," she giggles.

"Oh," I said. So it's just me and Lux.

"Anyway follow me, I have something to show you," Lux said.

I followed her. I should at least try to make her happy before I break up.

She led me to her room. I noticed it was tidier than usual. Lux closed the door behind me.

"Listen Lux," I said slowly. "I need to tell you something..."

"Shhhhh," she says, putting a finger on my lips.

The next thing I know is that she pushes me down on the bed.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I yell in surprise.

Then she starts stripping herself.

What the fuck is going on in her head?

I stared at her. What is she doing?!

Lux starts kissing me again and again and tries to take my shirt off. She succeeds sadly.

"Hey, what..." I was interrupted by her lips pressed against my own.

She starts pulling my pants off. It fell to my knees. I try to resist.

This one has mental issues, I thought.

I used my energy to Arcane Shift to get off the bed. Lux falls on the bed but stands up immediately afterwards.

"So you want to do it off the bed?" she smiles, hunger in her eyes.

"Maybe," I said. I need to trick her.

I back up slowly and she kept moving forward until all I felt was a wall behind me.

Lux was just in front of me and leaned in to kiss me. Before she could, I brought my knee up to hurt her in her private part. Or well not-so private part.

She yelps in pain and falls on the floor, trying to get up but failing miserably.

I slapped her on the cheek. I can't believe I dated her for six months. I can't believe she acted this way.

I grabbed my clothing and put it on. I'm tempted to throw Lux's out the window but I am not that heartless.

She stares at me. I looked at her right in the eye and said, "We're through."

Before I walk out the door I mentioned, "And Garen shall know about this."

I leave and went back to my house. It's 5:30 and I told Kiera that I will pick her up at 6! Oh god.

I took a quick shower and put on my black tux. There was a red rose in the pocket on the left side.

I combed my hair, trying to make it look as presentable as possible.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Hair. Check.
Tux. Check.
Neat bow tie. Check.

That reminds me. I'll drop by the flower shop and buy a rose for Kiera.

I used Arcane Shift and bought a rose. It was almost 6, and I got a text from Kiera.

Hey Ez,

I'm at Ahri's house - u kno by Feracia Blvd. Can u pick me up from there and maybe send Ahri to the party 2? Plz?

~Kiera

I texted back:

Sure, I'm omw.

I start driving.