[END NOTE]

This marks the end of stockholm syndrome; k.th!
Thank you so much for all the support and feedback throughout the story and the patience you had while waiting for me to update.
This fanfic actually made it to #2 in taehyungxreader stories at one point so I want to thank you for that as well, it means a lot to me and I'm very proud.
I did enter the wattys this year but I don't anticipating seeing much from it, there are so many talented writers on wattpad . . .

If you enjoyed the story share it with friends or add it to your reading list for others to see and maybe one day this story will have even more love!

I do plan on making many more BTS fanfictions in the near future - some with dark themes like this one and some much more lighthearted. I really hope you all will stick around to read my other works as well.

There is one thing I really wanted to talk about in my end note. I found this story exceedingly difficult to write, it's very hard for me to convey emotions and even harder for me to explain how I feel. This is one of the reasons I am very grateful that so many of you gave me a chance and read my work because I know it's not top notch. In addition to that, this story was hard for me because I don't really believe in the socialistic view of love. I don't believe in true love, soul mates, anything - I don't believe love lasts. It's all just a chemical reaction in the brain that is as temporary as feeling angry or happy. Most disagree with me, I understand that, but I'm just saying this is how I feel.
But anyways, I know I don't make much sense, but I do hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Now I have a few questions for you so that I can continue to improve my writing and please my readers:

I. What was your favorite part/scene in this story?

II. What's something you think I could improve upon as a writer?

III. What's something you liked that I did in my writing?

IV. In the (hopefully) near future, what something you would look foward to me writing next? Or in other words what are some requests you all have?

Thank you so much and if you have any questions or would just like to talk I always answer messages in my inbox! Stick around for more stories soon!

Completed: 8/29/18