Chapter 6

Break, Destroy & Kill

Three words repeating in my head. The plan is going to happen. I have to do what's best

People are going to thank me! I want people to see what needs to happen to these monsters!

The revolution is going to happen!

Oh my god, Ricky, you're so evil

Shut up I'm not evil! It's me doing what's best!

I have to go out tonight! I have to get out of here and start.

I get out of bed going to the living room, where I see Devin chilling in the couch watching some movies.

"Hey buddy," I say jumping on the couch

Devin looks confused with my sudden change of mood.

"Um hey," he says

I smile at him "umm I was thinking, I'm wanna go out tonight"

His eyes widen "WHAT!"

''Don't be so surprised, I liked that we went out but I wanna go out by myself, you know get some fresh air" waving my hands around like an idiot

"Ricky are you sure?" concern in his voice

"Yes! Please, I promise to call you if anything happens" putting my baby voice, giving him the cute puppy look.

"Ok Rick but I swear if anything happens to you, I'm not talking in your funeral!" he says sternly

I roll my eyes, giving him a light shove.

"Now, may you excuse me I have to get ready for work" he says getting up, going to his room to get ready

I smile to myself.... Tonight is gonna be fun Ricky!

______________________________________________________

Devin won't be back until 12 o'clock in the morning. I turn my head to see that it's 10 o'clock.

I go into Devin's room and go straight into his closet. I know he has slutty clothing here. Devin told me that back in the day he used to be a prostitute. I'm not judging, you gotta do what you gotta do to get money somehow. I look and look but nothing! That was until I decided to check one of his drawers. As soon as I open it, I gasp whispering to myself "perfect"

(The dress Ricky decides to wear) CONTINUE ON WITH THE STORY!

I walk out of the apartment. Makeup was done. Wearing the dress with a bunch of holes into it with the highest black heels I could find, Carrying my little black bag. Back when I lived in the streets, I used to watch a ton of prostitutes get picked up by ugly fat dudes. Now it was my turn to be picked up by one today.
I walked around and some people stopped their cars, whistling at me, saying "hey baby how much" disgusting how guys can be like this. I continued my walk until I noticed one car driving really slow. Every time I made a turn the car will make the turn as well.