Chapter 9

(Ricky's pov)

Break, Destroy & Kill

I toss and I turn around in my bed. I can't sleep. I look at the ceiling. My mind going back to my victims. God, it's been three days since the last victim and I've seen the news reports. The way his body was lying on the floor. The way his eyes looked. Lifeless. I groan once I notice I was getting horny of the thoughts of what I did.

Go ahead Ricky pleasure yourself. It's ok.

Shut up I know it's ok!

My right hand doing it's work on my penis. I close my eyes and moan at the feeling of pleasure I'm finally getting. I start to think about Connor and the way he crawled on his knees. God, I loved it. I move my hand faster. Moaning as the pleasure starts to build up. My hand's around Austin's throat the way he looked at me begging me to stop but I wouldn't.

"Fuck!" I scream out. I reached my climax. The warm liquid all over my hand and sheets.

Wow, that was good. I get up heading to the bathroom to clean myself up. Once I do I look at myself.

What you're doing is wrong! You can always come clean

Shut up! Ricky no! You're doing fine! Don't listen start the revolution!

I smile to myself "yes you're right"

The voices stop to talk when someone was banging on the door

"Someone please open" The person yelled out

I run to the door, opening it a tiny bit but that doesn't stop the boy from pushing the door all the way open, collapsing in my arms,  his clothing all ripped up.

"Please get me away from him" he whimpers

Confused written all over my face

"Who?"

The boy looks at me "t-t-the m-m-m man h-e-e's coming to get me!" he cries out

I shush him "please be quiet, my roommate is sleeping"

He nods his head still having his arms around me. Not letting go.

I close the door and carry this boy to my room. I lay him down on my bed. Seeing as my cum was still on the sheets. I quickly put a towel over it.

The boy was still crying, oh god he looked young. Maybe in his teens.

I tap his shoulders and he quickly turns to me.

"Hey hey it's ok," I assure him

His breathing begins to slow down, the tears stop.

"I'm sorry," he says wiping his tears away he takes a deep breath and speaks again "I-I didn't know where to go"

"How did you get here?" I ask

He twirls his fingers around "M-my mom has cancer and we don't have enough money for her treatment so a friend of mine told me to start doing something with him, so I did" he begins to cry again his body begins to shake.

I gently put my arms around him. Letting him cry. Oh god this poor boy, getting himself into something that no young teen should get themselves into.

He begins to speak again 

"I umm met this guy.... he took me back to his apartment"

My eyes go wide. This sick bastard lives here!

Break, Destroy & Kill

Ricky! Do it!