Camp Counselor

~Demi~

I hit the steering wheel of my car, feeling frustrated as I drove. My bags were already pack in the hood of my car and my hands tightly grip the steering wheel. Can't fucking believe my manager, he just sent me to camp and I had to console a kid that I never met before! Stupid manager, who cares if I go partying, go on a ton of dates with hot guys and just have some fun? Certainely not me but I'm just having fun, I'm 23 and I'm loving it.

Come on, I have it all. I'm a singer, actress, fashion icon and magazine supermodel. I got the money, the fans, the songs and the stage, I practically have the world in my hands.

My fifth album has already killed all the charts and I was about to go on tour but no, I have to go to some stupid camp because I'm too bitchy or whatever the hell that means.

I mean yeah I talk back to people and say a bit of mean words but who cares? Not me, that's who.

So, I have to console this orphan for the whole summer and what do I get in return? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Fucktard, at least I can have my phone with me and won't be bored.

I mumble a bunch of colorful curses under my breath as I reached my destination. It was like any other camp, next to a lake, wooden cabins linger around, a mess hall and people. Yes, of course, people.

I park my car in the parking lot, watching kids that were from 7-12 talk with other adults. I say maybe there was 30 kids by the looks of it and same with the adults, only me was missing.

I groan, hitting my head repeatedly against the wheel as I thought of this.

Don't worry Demi, it's just summer. It'll go by quickly, no worries and the next thing you'll know I'll be on tour and be singing again. I thought to myself and sigh before getting out, grabbing my phone as I did so. Slaming my door shut, I lean against my car door and texted a couple of my friends saying that this summer was gonna suck ass.

"Uh, hello? Are you Demi Lovato?" A male voice says and I made some kind of noise in the back of my throat, acknowledging his existence.

"Yeah man," I mumble, my eyes focus on my screen as I text.

Then next thing I know, my phone was snatch from my hands and I look up at the dude, furious that he took my phone while I was in the middle of texting.

"Hey! You bas-" I started but he puts a finger to my lips, shushing me as he narrow his eyes at me.

"Don't swear in front of the kids," He says and I let a smirk play on my lips as I look at him up and down.

Hello Mr. Lovato!

He was fucking hot, black messy hair on his head. A stubble strong jaw, dark blue-ish green-ish eyes and bushy eyebrows. A straight jaw line and a small scar on his left eyebrow. He had a pierce lip and a few tattoos on his strong arms. A white shirt hug his chest, showing off his abs underneath and khakis lose on his legs. Red bright converse on his feet.

Me like.

He pulls away his finger, letting his hand fall to his side as he looks at me. "You are Demi, okay, good. Your late though and your kid has been waiting for you to show up, she's been waiting for a half and hour. The name's Connor, if you need anything just ask. Your kid's name is Piper, she's holding up a sign with your name on it so you'll know its her. I need to get back to my kid, instructions will be announce later after you meet your kid. Nice meeting you," He says, his voice husky and smooth.

I gave him a flirtatious smile, "The pleasure is all mine Connor, I'm Demi. I'm glad that I can work with you here at camp, say can I have my phone back?" I say, smiling at him and flutter my eyelashes at him.