Chapter 22: The End

~Demi~

I smiled as I leaned against my car, my hands in my pocket as I watch Peter walk out of prison with a bag in his hand.

He walks over to me, confused. "Were you the one that bailed me out?" He asks me and I nodded.

"Yep, I got you out and paid for that money you owed. No need to thank me really, I just wanted to get you out of there and bring you home." I tell him and he smiles widely at me. We got in my car and I started to drive to his house.

"Where is Piper? I need to get her from the orphanage," Peter asks me and I smile at him.

"You don't need to go to the orphanage because she's with Neil, he won custody over her so she's living with him now. I know because I was at the court that day," I tell him and he grins as I drove.

"What about Lizzie?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't really know, Peter, I'm about to head to tour soon in Asia and I would really like to keep in contact with you guys," I tell him and he nods, smiling at me.

"Sure, anything for the lady that brought our family together again." He says and I smile at him. When we got to his house, I park outside and Peter jumps out of my car, running inside to see his kids. I smile, turning off my car before heading inside too.

I walk into the living room to see Peter talking to his son who was working on some papers. I smiled at them and waved.

"Hey Niel," I say and he nods, standing up before walking over to me and hugging me.

"It's nice to see you again Demi," He says and I smile at him as he pulls away.

I was about to say something but someone else walk into the room. It was Lizzie.

She sets down her bags and smile at us. "I quited my job because I realize my family is far more important then working so I'm going to open up a small shop near by." She says and I grin at her, glad that she realize what was more important.

"Oh Lizzie," Peter says, walking over to his wife and engulfing her in a hug. Niel walks over to them and hugs them too. I look around, wondering where is Piper.

"Where's Piper?" Me and Lizzie both ask in unison. Niel smiles at us and points down the hall. "She's playing with some of her dolls," He tells us and I nodded.

"Well I'll check up on her later, I'm going to start on dinner." Lizzie says before walking into the kitchen, I stop her before saying.

"Can I stay in contact with Piper while I'm on the road and shooting a movie? I'll be really busy but I really would love it if I talk with Piper." I tell her and she turns around, her hand on the frame as she smiles at me.

"Sure, you can just call us whenever and we'll hand it to her." She says and I grin at her, she smiles one more time before heading into the kitchen. I turn to both men and say.

"Well I'm just gonna say hi to Piper before leaving," I say and they nodded before starting to catch up. I walk down the hall and knock on the door that had flowers on it. I heard Piper yelling a 'come in' and I open the door.

I smiled at the sight before me. Piper was on her bed, a dollhouse in front of her as she played with some Barbie dolls. I slowly tip toed inside, going behind her and covering my hands over her eyes as I say.

"Guess who?"

"Demi!" She screams and I laugh as she turns around and tackles me into a hug. I grin, hugging her back just as tightly and kissed her head.

"Hi hermosa," I say and she pulls away to smile at me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were touring!" She says and I sat down next to her on the bed, she sits down next to me and looks at me.