Chapter 10: Finding Piper

~Demi~

"PIPER!"

"PIPER PLEASE! SAY SOMETHING!"

"PIPER! DEMI IS SO SORRY! SHE DIDN'T MEAN THAT! SHE WAS JUST ANGRY!"

"PLEASE HERMOSA! I AM SO SORRY! I TAKE ALL THAT SHIT BACK! JUST COME BACK TO ME!" I scream, panicking when we still couldn't find her.

Ever since last night when I blew up on Piper and talk crap, she ran away and didn't come back. I was still angry last night so I stayed at camp, watch over Bronte and Aaron while Alena and Connor went to look for Piper.

They didn't find her though.

When they got back, well lets just say Connor had to hold Alena back from beating my ass.

"This is your fault," Alena says, glaring at me from in front of me.

"I know it's my fault, I fucked up alright? I was fucking mad and I took it out on her," I say, gritting my teeth as we walk through the woods, still searching for Piper.

"Bitch," She mutters and shakes her head. I sigh, ignoring her and look around me for Piper.

I cover my hands around my mouth and shouted, "PIPER! PIPER PLEASE IF YOU CAN HEAR US THEN COME TO US! I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR WHAT I SAY! I TAKE ALL THAT BULLSHIT BACK!"

It goes quiet for a moment before I heard a fearful piercing scream.

"Piper!" We say in unison and ran to that direction. I ran quickly, trying to keep my cool because I was scared something happen to her.

"Piper!" I scream but stop when we saw her. She was on top of a rock, crouching as she watch the deer in front of her eat.

I cover my laugh with a cough, she was scared of a deer.

"Oh god, Piper that deer is not going to do anything to you." I say, walking over to her rock.

She ignores me, instead saying to Alena. "Tell Demi that I don't care, that deer is scary." My jaw drops, did she literally just told Alena to tell me that?

"Demi that Piper doesn't care, the deer is scary." Alena tells me and I scoff, putting my hands on my hips as I look at them.

"Well tell Piper that I don't care, she needs to get down from there so I can say sorry." I tell her and with that, I grab a stick and threw it at the deer, it runs away in fear.

Alena sighs, before nodding. "Demi says that you need to get down from there so she can apologize to you," She says and Piper doesn't move from her place, she only sits down on the rock and looks at us.

"Why? She says she doesn't like me or wanna be near me, so why would she wanna say sorry?" Piper says and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Because I wanna take all that shit that I said back, I was angry and I took it out on you, I scared you away and I don't want you to be scared around me so I am really sorry hermosa." I say, taking a step near and she moves back.

"I didn't hear a thing," She says and crosses her arms over her chest.

I glare at her, making a weird noise in my throat before stomping over to her, climbing the rock to her.

"Alena! Connor! Catch me!" Piper yells as I got near her, my jaw drops when she jump off the rock and into Connor's arms.

"What?!" I say, looking down at them while I was on my hands and knees.

"Let's go! I don't wanna be near her!" Piper says, grabs their hands and tries to drag them away. They let her drag them through the woods.

"What the hell?!" I say, climbing down the rock and running over to them. I grab Piper's hand quickly but she immediately flinches away from me, hiding behind Connor.