Chapter 14: Your My Hero

~Demi~

"NICK FUCKING JONAS!" I scream for my best friend after Piper went to go show off the stuff she got from the carnival to her friends. I was meters away from him and he was in the mess hall, eating his dinner like he didn't interrupted anything important.

He pauses, looking up to look at me, his mouth stuff with bread. His eyes widened when he saw that I was pissed off and his bread fell back onto his plate. "Oh crap," He mutters then jumps out of his seat, tripping over his seat and running to the exit.

"YOUR FUCKING DEAD NICHOLAS!" I screamed, running after him through the mess hall doors. Jumping down the steps, I ran after him in the dark to the cabins.

"COME HERE YOU BASTARD SO I CAN FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled, seeing his body trip, dodging kids and counselors, trying to run to hide himself from my wrath.

I grab a football, and threw it at him with as much force as I could. It hits him in the back of his head and he yells out curses.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEMI?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!" He yells and I grab a soccer ball and kick it at him, it hits him on his back.

"YOU FUCKING CUT OFF PIPER WHEN SHE WAS SAYING SHE WAS GONNA FORGIVE ME IS WHAT YOU DID! YOU CUT HER OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!" I yelled at him and he runs into my cabin, I ran in after him.

I slam the door behind me, watching as Nick tries to hide under the bunk beds. I grab my blow drier and threw it at him, it hits him on his ankle and he yelps, hitting his head under the bed. I continue to throw things at him, to which he yells out in pain, Nick moves out from underneath the bunk beds and crawls to the another door of the cabin. I threw my underwear at him without even noticing what it was.

"What is thi- oh." Nick says, feeling the lacy red fabric underneath his fingers as he holds it up to his face. I froze, my bra drops from my hand to the floor as I stare at him in shock. His eyes widened before a mischevious smirk crept up on his lips, he looks at me and teasingly waves my panties at me.

"Nice taste in panties Dems," He says, chuckling as my jaw drops in shock. He took that as the chance to grab my black bra from the floor and onto his feet, running out of my cabin with my underwear and bra in his hands, his loud laughing could be heard from where I stood.

Oh my god, did he just stole my panties and bra?

"DID YOU JUST- OH MY FUCKING GOD! NICK COME BACK! THOSE ARE MINE! YOU JUST STOLE MY PANTIES AND BRA!" I screamed, running out of my cabin and followed his loud fits of laughter.

"WE'LL THEY'RE MINE NOW!" He yells back, and I sprint to try and catch up with him.

"NO THEY'RE NOT! THEY ARE MINE! GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled, running after him as he runs into his cabin.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF ME SELLING YOUR UNDERWEAR ON EBAY?!" He yells, running over to his desk and jumping behind it to hide.

"OH MY GOD NO!" I shriek, opening his cabin door and stopping so I can look into his drawers and pull out his white boxers. I smirk, holding it up to him and say.

"Wow Nick, you too have a nice taste." His head pops out from behind his desk and he looks over at me, his eyes widened when he saw his boxers in my hands. 

"Give them back!" He whines and crawls out of the desk, sitting in front of it now with my bra and panties in his hands on his lap.

"Nope, unless you give mine back." I say and put my hand on my hip, my other hand waving his boxers.

He pouts, looking at me with his bottom lip quivering, his upper lip curvering into his mouth. I clench my jaw, wanting to kiss him so badly as he pouts at me adorably.