Chapter 21: The Final Jam

~Demi~

"TAG! YOUR IT!" Bronte screams as she touches my arm, I groan but ran after her. I try to reach for her and grab her but she quickly hides behind Alena.

Alena quickly grabs Bronte and runs away from me, both of them laughing madly. I rolled my eyes before looking around for Piper. I found her hiding behind a tree and grin as I quickly ran over to her. She squeals when I round the tree and caught her in my arms, lifting her up, I started to kiss her face as she giggles.

"Your it sweetheart," I tell her as I walk back to the clearing with her in my arms. She groans at me while I chuckle but I stop when I heard cars coming inside the camp. Confused, I set Piper back down on her feet and watch as the black cars roll up and stop.

"What the hell?" I say as I saw Nick step out of the one of the cars and grins at me. People soon got out of the cars, all talking as they look around before they look over at me.

"Oh my god, no way." I whisper as they grin at me, walking over to me with a few guitars strap against their backs.

"Joe! Kevin! Nick! Meaghan! Alyson! Anna! Roshon! Jordon! Jasmine! Oh my fucking god! What are you guys doing here?!" I screamed, running over to them and hugging them all tightly. I haven't seen these guys in ages and here they are.

We're all back together again.

The Camp Rock crew.

"Well we're here for The Final Jam," Alyson says, grinning at me while I look at her confusedly.

"The Fina-" I was cut off by Piper walking over to us in confusion.

"Demi? Who are they?" She asks me and I smile at her.

"They're old friends, Piper meet the Camp Rock cast. I don't know if you watch the movie but they were all a part of it," I tell her and she nods, smiling at the crew.

"So what about The Final Jam?" I ask them, a bit confuse.

They grin at me. "Well since it's the last day of camp for you and everyone, Nick round us up and ask us for one last jam together so here we are." Jasmine says, smiling at me sheepishly.

I grin, this was totally gonna be a great last day.

"Well, let's get started. Piper go get everyone and tell them to meet at the stage," I tell her and she nods, running away to get everyone.

"Look where we at guys, seven years later and we're all grown up." I say as I grab a mic, looking at the stage before us as people start walking to us.

"Tell me about it, time flys." Meaghan says and I agree with her.

"We Rock?" I ask them all and they nodded, grinning. I grin, standing next to Joe as we all faced the lake.

"Okay campers and counselors! Today as you know is the last day and everyone would be leaving tomorrow, so this summer has been awesome, ya'll agree right? So for the last day for a treat, we have The Jonas Brothers, Demi and the cast of Camp Rock to sing us a song. Just brings back memories seeing them all together after years again." Alena says, and I laugh quietly when I heard she was getting emotional. She gets off stage and the music starts.

I started shaking my body next to Joe, it was the same dance routine as the movie.

"Cause we rock, we rock, we rock on," We sang, throwing our arms in the air before doing the air guitar. Then we all turn around and did it again.

"We rock, we rock on!"

"Come as you are, you're a superstar," Meaghan and Jasmine sings.