Chapter 7: Two Timer

~Demi~

"Hey," I glance up from my music sheets to find Asher, a hot guy who was also a counselor here at camp to see him leaning against the pirano, a cocky smirk on his lips. I knew him, we were well, 'friends', I don't know how else you could say it. We do small talk with each other, so I say we are? I don't know and I don't care.

"What's up?" I say and collected my music sheets, shoving them into a pile.

"Well, I was thinking if you wanted to go out on a date with?" He asks me, his smirk widely as I look at him from up and down.

I smile. "Sure, when?" I say and he grins.

I didn't like him, nor have feelings for him but since boys gets my mind off of things, I'll go out with them. And he seems like he'll preocupied my mind for a while.

"Let's say at seven maybe?" He says and I nodded, I got nothing else to do.

"Sure, where?"

"Next to the lake, I'll see you there." He says, winks at me before leaving the music room.

Guess I'm going on a date.

I was getting ready for my date when Alena walk in, looking as though she too was going on a date.

"Your going on a date?" We ask each other at the same time and we laugh.

"Yeah, actually I am. What do you think?" I say and gave her a small twirl of my pink flower dress, a jean jacket drap over my shoulders and black boots covered my feet. She had a nice baby blue blouse, and a strip black and white skirt to her thigs, red heels to go with it.

"Goregeous, me?" She says and I grin.

"Beautiful, who are you going out with?" I ask her and left my phone on my bed, thinking I wouldn't need it or anthing else for that matter.

"Uh a guy, you?" She says, avioding telling me the guy name.

"A guy," I say and chuckle as she giggles. I look at our alarm clock and saw it was about to be seven, I ran some fingers through my hair as I walk to the door.

"I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Hey where's the girls?" I ask her as I pull open the door, looking back at her as she fixes her make up and a few touches on the mirror.

"Uh playing hide and seek I'm guessing," She says and I nod, waving at her.

"Okay, see ya!" I say and started to walk over to the lake. I pass by the girls who were playing at the swings.

"Hey girls, having fun?" I say and smile at them as they swung back and forth.

"Yeah!" Bronte says, smiling at me.

"Yeah, where you going? You look pretty," Piper says to me, smiling. I wink at her and grab the hem of my dress, smiling.

"A date, I'll talk to you guys later!" I say and turn around to start walking to the lake, they hollar goodbye after me. I walk to the lake, seeing Asher standing by the side of it. I walk up to him, smiling at him as he turns to me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah,"

~Piper~

"Come on Bronte!" I say, jumping off my swing and hoping down on the sand. She gives me a confuse look, jumping off her own swing as she follows me.

"Where we going?" She asks me and I look at her, a little worried.

"Well, just now Demi went that way, looking pretty," I pointed over to the lake where I saw her and Asher sitting at the docks then pointed at the pool that was farther away from there. "and Alena went to the pool, looking pretty too. I'm betting they are going on dates, but do you see any guy over there?" I say, pointing to the pool where we watch Alena sit down on a tanning chair, no one else was there.