Chapter 7: Kyra

He was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. I bet he would have been with lots of girls. Thing is, who is he?

I look up to see him towering over me.

I watch his face scrunch up, and read his lips.

I can't believe he just said what he just said!

Watch where you're going, Writing Geek! How rude!

My guess is that he's talking to the guy I'm helping out. I feel a fiery rage inside, but I try to keep calm.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?!" I yell.

He then turns to face me and his eyes darken.

He gives me a mean glare and says something. I read his lips, and realize what he said. What a dirtbag!

Anna grasps my arm gently and we walk off into the school building.

Our peers stare at us with wide eyes of fear. What are they scared about.

I feel a presence from behind me. Anna stops abruptly and cocks her head back, and I think she shouts something to someone behind us.

I turn my head to see the dirtbag staring at me as if he witnessed something terrible.

Anna and I slowly walk away, and he's still standing there, as if he faced Medusa and was turned into stone.

"What's going on?" I ask.

I read Anna's lips, and she says that it's nothing I need to worry about, and that he won't be bothering us anymore. But I feel like he may come into contact with me again, I'm just not sure if he's going to be a jerk, or someone I never thought he was.