Chapter 32

"I know, I know but..."

"But you're still scared."

I nodded.

"It's ok to be scared Mitya, I am scared too. Hell I am freaking terrified. But just think about holding our children in your arms. It will all be worth it in the end I promise."

"Ok."

"Oh and Dimitri."

"Yes, lyubov' moya?" (my love)

"If you faint or pass out to where you are not awake when every single one of our children are born. As soon as I am able to I am going to kick. your. ass." She threatened and I doubted for not one second that she was in fact serious.

"Yes dear, I understand, no passing out."

Everyone that my babushka had allowed to stay in the room laughed. (grandmother)

Around a half an hour later babushka checked Roza's stomach again. (grandmother)

"All right, here comes another contraction."

Just then Roza screamed, "oh bloody hell!!!"

That is when Abe started pacing.

Janine looked up at him from where she kneeled above Roza's head smirked shook her head and said, "Abe?"

He turned to look at her, "yes dear?"

"Out."

He sighed, "yes dear, thank you dear."

I chuckled quietly at him he didn't like Roza being in pain any more than I did, this was sooo not the domain of a man. Especially not ones that didn't like seeing their women in pain. Of course ones that didn't care probably wouldn't be in the room in the first place.

I looked to Janine she smiled and said, "when I was in labor with Rose he was practically useless. He was so worried that one or both of us wouldn't make it that he was a panic stricken mess."

I nodded. I know exactly how he'd felt because those same fears were racing through my heart and mind right this moment.

It wasn't that I didn't trust my babushka and her abilities as a midwife, because I definitely did. It's just that I love my Roza and our children sooo much. That I was scared to yeblya death that something would go wrong. I was sooo terrified that I could lose one of them, any of them, or all of them that I didn't know what to do with myself. (grandmother, fucking)

About twenty minutes after being sent to the hospital my sister and nephew arrived with the things that they were sent after. With a midwife and three nurses hot on their heels.

"Excuse me ma'am, we will take over now." The midwife told my babushka, and it was a good thing for her that my babushka was busy at the moment. (grandmother, grandmother)

"Young lady, I have delivered more babies than you have had years on this planet. So don't think that you can come in here and push me out. I sent for you to assist me, nothing more."

"But..."

"Babushka?!" My Roza looked at my babushka pleadingly. (grandmother, grandmother)

My babushka patted Roza and the hand, "don't you worry Roza, your babushka isn't going anywhere. I will be right here by your side throughout all of this." (grandmother, grandmother)

I saw Roza visibly relax.

"Thank you babushka, thank you so much." (grandmother)

"Of course, Roza. I have delivered every single one of my grandbabies and great grandbabies. And no one, no matter who they are..." she gave a threatening look to the moroi midwife.