Chapter 2

Maine

After the two classes I immediately went out and was about to head out to the cafeteria. I saw Kaye walking towards me smiling, I sighed and walked towards her as well.

I guess I'm not alone

I noticed two girls looking at me secretly, whispering about what happened earlier. It wasn't my intention to make any trouble.

Pwede naman kasing mag usap ng matino, but he didn't. It was he who started the fight and not me.

"So, kumusta?”  She immediately embraced one of my arm excitedly.

"It was fine" horrible

She smiled, inaya niya naman akong pumunta sa cafeteria para mag lunch. At sumabay na lang din ako. The cafeteria was crowded since it's lunch time.

Kate volunteered to order for us, habang ako naghahanap ng upuan sa cafeteria. Naka balik agad si Kaye bit bit yung mga orders namin.

Untill..

The crowd stopped, and the girls at school were excited. I felt puzzled as I looked at the busy scene.

Umiling na lang si Kaye, parang alam niya kung anong nangyayari. I was about to ask when suddenly

A man emerged from the crowd. I tensed up when I saw him again – the troublemaker. I could see his sharply defined nose from where I stood. His expression remained icy and impassive as he scanned the area with hands in his pockets.

Napansin ko din na may kasama siya—they are six in total.

So, this is the reason the cafeteria gets crowded and the girls get excited. The Troublemaker isn't the only one blessed with an attractive face; the six men accompanying him share that gift too.

As he scanned the cafeteria, nag tagpo ang mga mata namin, causing me to curse. He immediately went to our table and his eyes were fixed at me.

The man was in front of me looking at me coldly. “You...”

“Kuya” Sambit ni Kaye.

My eyes widened as I glanced at her and then back at the man before us. His expression remained unchanged, cold. Yet, his aura made me feel uneasy.

“Why are you here?” he asked, looking at Kaye.

“Kuya, I was about to eat with my friend” sagot naman ni Kaye.

He glanced at me and turned back to Kaye. “Why are you befriending a witch?” he asked.

“Kuya! stop that!” Saway ni Kaye.

"I want to talk to her" sabi niya.

“Kuya, anong gagawin mo sa kanya?” tanong ni Kaye.

"Mag uusap lang” sagot niya ulit.

"I have other plans, I can't talk to you now” I said.

"I don't care, follow me or face the consequences” he said coldly.

I felt sudden goosebumps as he talked to me.

"Kuya, she doesn't know anything. Please give her a chance” Kaye begged.

"Huwag kang makialam dito Kaye" seryosong sabi ng lalaki na nasa harap namin.

"Are you being serious right now? Just because I accidentally took your chair, you're acting like this?” I asked, raising one brow.

“Listen, There are certain rules, and policies here.” he said looking at me.