Chapter 3

I woke up early and immediately went to the bathroom, after a nice cold shower I was drying up my hair when suddenly someone knocked from the door.

Who would that be so early in the morning?

I immediately opened the door, and to my surprised I saw Kaye bringing a big paper bag and smiled.

“Kaye, what are you doig here so early in the morning?” I asked her.

“Sorry, I decided to have breakfast with you today. I brought breakfast food for us” she said smiling.

“I see” I said

“Come in” I added.

I helped her setting up the table after that we both dine in together. I was amazed by the food that she prepared it's simple but it's delicious looking.

"By the way, tungkol kay kuya" panimula niyang sabi sa kanya

"What about him?" I asked.

"It's better to have a low profile like us, para hindi ka maka agaw atensyon ng ibang students and especially kay kuya" sabi nito

I nodded and continue to eat what she served.

Kaye and I decided to separate ways since we don't have the same schedules, I was in my locker getting some few things.

The crowd, particularly the girls, was growing excited. I sighed and promptly exited the locker lobby, heading to my next class, following Kaye's advice to maintain a low profile.

I put on my headphones and walked to the room. Accidentally, I bumped into someone, and my books fell. I quietly cursed, looking at the person.

"Watch where you're going, Jesus!" his irritated voice echoed. I sighed, trying to stay calm. As I picked up my books, he unexpectedly picked up my phone.

I looked at him looking at my phone. “That's mine, can you give me my phone back, please” I said coldly looking at him.

“You should really change your glasses, di mo na nakikita yung dinadaanan mo!” he said.

Trying to stay calm, I waited for him to return my phone. Unexpectedly, he threw it towards me, but luckily, I caught it!

Rude.

“I don't really know why you came here, but based on the systems you were not a scholar here”  he said.

I sighed “What do you want?” I asked him.

“Just asking, why are you so ugly even if you're from a wealthy family" he said smirking.

“I didn't know that a school president bullies new students here” I said.

“Were you elected since you have the previlage? Is it really worth to vote you. I pity the students” I said.

His face darkened, I looked at him blankly. Hindi sa pag bida bida ko dito but the position he's in is very important to the students. To be a role model

But the way he acted? It's not worth voting for.

“Excuse me, I'll be late for class” I said, pero bago man aakong maka alis bigla niya na lang akong hinawakan ulit.

“You really have the guts to tell me that, huh?" he said.

He gave me a devilish look, clearly irritated. His glare sent goosebumps across my body. Without thinking, I stepped on his foot, making him curse. Seizing the opportunity, I quickly ran away.