Chapter 23

Khian

SSYLIX drove Kaye and Maine back to the apartment while I stayed at the food court where I interviewed the students. Their stalls were forced to close down.

"Now explain to me, who would in the right  mind to serve my girlfriend a fucking cheeseburger with a fucking dead rat!?"

"I want the waitress! The waitress who served that damn cheeseburger!"

A woman stepped forward, the one who served Maine that food. She was obviously shivering while she walked towards me.

"Tell me, you said that the cheeseburger was ordered by a stranger. Did you put that rat on thst burger?" I asked.

She shook her head "Nag order po talaga siya ng cheese burger kanina, di lang nag tagal tinawag niya ulit ako at sinabihan akong ibigay ko daw to kay Maine" sabi niya sakin.

"Namukhaan mo ba yung taong yun?" Jaycee asked in a calm voice. But she was still nervous when I stared at her.

"Hindi siya taga dito" sabi niya "May guest ID siyang naka sabit sa leeg niya, lalaki at ngayon ko lang din siya nakita" sabi niya sakin.

"Khian, puntahan ko na lang mga listahan sa guest list" hindi na niya hinintay yung sagot ko at umalis na agad ito.

"It's irresponsible of you to serve a food to another, and you already put that food into the customer's table" I said.

"I don't want this incident to happen again" I said. "You're disqualified in the stalls contest because of your irresponsibility, Good day!" I said and walked away.

I can hear the sobs of the girl in front of me, but I don't care. They deserved it and I'm just being fair here.

I was in the office and called Jake to meet him in the student government office,  Clint already got the list of the guests.

Nung pumasok na kami sa office nakits ko na di Jake chine check yung computer ni Maine.

"Jake" tawag ko sa kanya.

"This creepy guy that messages your girlfriend didn't really use his name" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's a codename, Black Alpha" he answered.

"Black Alpha is a code name for professional hackers and it's very dangerous. I bet your girlfriend's stalker is one of the elites" Jake explained.

"Black Alpha hackers are indeed expensive to work on, no doubt your guy is one of the elites. And that's your clue" Jake smirked looking at me.

"Is it possible that Josh is behind this?" I asked.

"I don't know, I mean Josh is your long time enemy. And I heard what happened to Josh and your girlfriend before both of you got hospitalized" he said. "There's a chance" he added.

"But again, it's an assumption. Fox Ryodan was silent lately after that happened. I was being safe to crack the code, one wrong move my systems will be fucked up" he said.

"You know, as a high schooler you really need to work up on your words" Neil said smirking.

He looked at me "I guess Jake is right, The security guard was busy and didn't realize that the guest put 'Black Alpha' in the list instead of his name" Neil said showing me the list.

"Before I forget, I saw him on the CCTV" Jake said.

"After that cat incident,the footage was immediately transferred into my computer before it got deleted. I programmed it for purposes like these" he said.