Chapter 25

I sighed as rested my head on the computer desk. Three days later after that fireworks show, Professors gave a ton of terminal requirements, some are groupings but most of them are individuals. I stared at my screen and groaned. It's almost semester break and I am loaded with terminal requirements, I also compiled my requirements to the university that Khian offered me, and I'm almost done with it.

"Well, well you look busy" I saw Khian was leaning at the doorway smirking with his arms crossed on his chest.

"It's almost semester break, of course this happens" I replied irritatingly pressed the keyboards.

"How about give yourself a break, maybe an hour" he said.

"I have to finish this" I said to Khian

"Love, you're staring at your computer screen this entire day, you barely touched the food that I gave  you" he said. "I know that you're pressured this week, but atleast give yourself a break" he added.

I sighed "I guess so"

"How about we go out, you and me" he said. "And don't argue about your terminal requirements, Let's stay all night together later I'll help you with yours" he offered.

My eyes widened "Are you serious? Pano naman yung sayo, I heard you are loaded as well" I said.

He smirked "Already done" he said.

I sighed "Of course you are" I commented. I heard him chuckle and walked towards me, he sat on my desk and glanced at me with a smile on his face.

"So what do you say? Let's go out?" he asked.

"I guess it won't hurt if I take a little break" I said.

Khian convinced me to go out and I didn't regret a second of it, we went out of the campus just the two of us, he made a call for reservations. I wasn't familiar about the place he mentioned so I let him be.

Khian stopped near a building, I glanced at the window and it was a five star hotel. I looked at him confusingly, he noticed me snd he smiled "Don't worry okay? he assured.

"Why are we in a hotel?" I asked.

"You'll see, you trust me?" he asked.

"I do, but I can't help but to be
curious" I said to him.

He smiled as he went outside and opened the door for me. I was wearing a white silk dress, just as he had requested. We entered the elevator, and as we waited for our floor, I noticed him pressing the button for the highest one. I didn't ask why because I knew he wouldn't tell me.

I followed Khian to the glass door leading to the balcony. He stopped and smiled at me.

"Okay can you tell me what is happening you're acting weird" I commented.

"I hope you like it" he said, He stepped aside, and I saw a table for two near the glass railings at the edge of the balcony. The sunset was breathtaking, like a perfect, realistic painting for us to enjoy

"Happy Monthsarry..." he whispered behind my ear.

"Khian..."

I looked at him and hugged him tight,I felt that he kissed my forehead I looked at him again and he smiled.

"We were to busy to plan about monthsaries but I was able to plan this ahead that's why I finished all my terminal requirements yesterday" he explained.

"I want this time to be focused on you, but I'll keep my promise that I'll help you later with your school works" he added and smiled.

"You like it?" he asked.