Chapter 14

As Khian drove off the school, suddenly two cars suddenly stopped in front of us. My eyes widened two black cars, blocking our way I immediately glanced at Khian and immediately cursed into the air.

He was about to turn back but another car was blocking us, my heart raced as I panicked looking at Khian.

Khian  immediately grab his gun from his glove box, he glanced at me “Stay here” he said.

Lumabas na ito sa kotse. I didn't know what to do, I immediately grabbed my phone trying to find someone in the gang to ask for their help.

I texted Neil, since I don't want to make any noise from inside. I think hindi nila alam na nasa loob ako, maybe they're purpose is Khian.

I was about to call him since I didn't get any respond from my text messages. I suddenly saw Khian on the ground, beaten.

The car glass shattered, some of the shattered glass wounded my skin. I was trembling in fear. A man emerged from the shadows opening the car door pulling me out. In a blink of an eye a knife was on my throat again, my knees tremble and I saw Kei spitting blood.

He looked furious untill he looked at me, he was surprised, scared, concerned. I was about to cry calling him.

“K-Khian...” 

“You're really are a loser, Josh! Akala ko ba ako yubg kalaban mo?” he yelled looking at the man in front, he looked like a psycopath smiling at us.

“I shed tears when my only sister is missing, your death is not enough to pay the price” sabi niya samin.

“She doesn't know anything!” Khian growled.

Khian's body weakened, Josh stepped closer towards him immediately pulled his hair, punched his stomach with his knee.

“Khian!” I yelled, tears falling from my eyes. “Stop! I beg of you!” I pleaded.

Josh looked at me smirking, unexpectedly the man from behind me remove his blade from my neck and immediately dragged me towards Khian.

“This is so amusing, looked Khian this girl pleaded me to stop killing you!” he explained laugh like a psychopath.

Suddenly, Khian stopped, and everything stopped when Josh suddenly stabbed Khian on his side. As if everything froze, I shook with fear, unable to hear anything but the sound of Khian's fall. Agad akong kumawala sa mga hawak ng estranghero sa likod ko para pumuntahan siya.

I yelled his name and shook him, but he didn't react at all. Blood stained my hands, making me tremble uncontrollably. Tears streamed down my face, and I felt like I couldn't hear anything.

I glanced at my hands once more, seeing the blood smeared across them, triggering a sudden memory.

Blood.

A hand tainted with blood.

The frantic beating of a heart.

My thoughts became foggy, and I couldn't think straight. A memory surged forward, causing me to tremble as fear gripped me tightly. My mind darkened, blurring everything around me, leaving me frozen in front of Khian's body.

MAINE froze as if he was strucked by something, his hands were trembling as if he feels cold even though it's not that a cold weather.

“Don't worry you will be joining him” Josh said smirkingly looking Maine from behind.

He looked at his colleague and said “Kill her” he said.

His colleague nodded, and as the dagger swung towards Maine, she swiftly dodged it. Horror painted her face as she faced like a creepy psychopath, who seemed to yearn for human blood.