Chapter 16

I was in the student council office editing flyers for the upcoming school foundation. They've already discussed this before, per hindi ko akalain na sa akin mapupunta lahat ng paper work.

Aside from editing the flyers, I also contacted coordinators and some people to make this foundation successful.

I was talking to someone on the phone while editing the flyers when suddenly, someone entered the room and it was Kei. He was about to talk when I held him.

He paused and waited for me, I ended the call and sighed looking at him.

“Need something?” I asked.

“No, just wondering kung kailan ka mag l lunch” sabi niya sakin, napatingin naman ako sa aking wrist watch and it's already 12pm. I have classes later at 1pm and I need fo finish this flyer para mabilis lang

“Hindi muna ako kakain, mamaya na lang gabi babawi ako” sabi ko sa kanya. Nagpatuloy akong mag type and I can still notuce his presence just in front of me.

“May dala akong pagkain para sayo kumain kana” sabi niya sakin.

Naoatigil naman ako at napansin kung may dala nga siya, he offered me lunch on the table. I was speechless didn't expect it.

“Hindi naman kailangan” I commented. I was about to type something when my stomach gargle. My eyes widened and I gulped glancing at Kei embarrassingly.

He smirked and said “You need it”

I sighed and grabbed the food that he offered “Thank you, I owe you one” I said to him.

“No problem!” he said, he sat back to his desk and turn his swivel chair to his computer, I noticed that his wallpaper was the same as I saw on his phone.

My smile faded as I went back to eating, I felt ache on my chest but I calmed myself. I don't even know why I feel that way.

I've finished the making the flyers early and I glanced at Kei who is behind me, he was talking to someone on the phone kaya agad ko namang sinave yung gawa ko. I immediately email the flyer to his email.

I opened another tab, it is an University admission slip in New York. I'm already done filling it out and immediately send it. I sighed and letting my back fell from the chair's back.

Napansin ko na din yung oras kaya nag ligpit na lang ako for my class, when I was ready I glanced at Khian still on his phone.

“Alis na ako” I said it to him loud enough that he can hear me . But he didn't respond, hindi ko na lang ito pinansin at lumabas na ako sa office, I saw Kaye with the other finance officers.

“Maine, alis kana?” tanong niya sakin.

I nodded “Una na ako, I'm going to be late” I said.

She said her goidbyes at nagmamadali naman ako pumunta sa classroom ko, I came on time at napansin ko si Neil. We we're from the same class.

“Oi! panget” he called.

“Hello” I greeted him back.

“Buti naabutan mo, akala ko di kana papasok” sabi niya sakin.

“Hindi pwede malapit na exams” sagot ko sa kanya.

“Galing mo no, you were hospitalizef yesterday and yey here you are balancing your acads” sabi niya sakin.

“I need it, if my only ticket to New York” sagot ko sa kanya, I heeard him sigh and he looked at the white board as tge teacher's going to write something.