Chapter 28

Khian

"Are you sure you don't want to come later this evening?" Asked Maine. "My father really asked me to convince you" she added.

"I would love that, but I have to go for a meeting. Babawi ako sayo, pangako" I assured her, ngumiti naman ito sakin at hininto yung sa sakyanan.

Hinatid ko na siya sa bahay nila galing sa family camping namin, he unbuckled her seatbelt and gave her a kiss.

"Take care!" she said and left. Hinintay ko muna siyang nakapasok sa gate nila tsaka ako umalis.

When I was driving I saw Neil's caller ID on my phone. I immediately answered his call.

"Neil"

"Jake's friend is already here, are you coming?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm on my way don't worry" I said.

"Aight!"

A few minutes after, I arrived at Jake's condo. That kid is very obsessed with monochrome colors, even his lively condo was turned into a gloomy, modern style.

"Kuya"

I glanced at Jake who is gesturing for me to come, I went to the living room and three laptops were opened. A guy was sitting on Jake's big computer screen.

"Theo, this is my cousin" The guy on a gaming chair turned to me, His hair was slightly messy, and his face had a strong aura. A type of guy that is not friendly to look at.

"Theodore Gascon" his voice looks cold, I looked at him seriously and offered his hand.

"Khian Fajargaz"

He smirked "I already had the video, just a few clicks and you have it" he said.

"I've already had my payment" I said.

He nodded and he faced the computer screen again, he typed some keys on the keyboard, and a video was flashed on the screen. It was the CCTV on the hallway, the entrance towards the rooftop, and the entrance of the school.

It was on high quality video already compared before.

He clicked the video "3:30 sharp, your prey was at the entrance of your school with the other visitors, the school guard gave him the visitor pass" Theo explained as I watched the video.

The guy was wearing a black polo shirt paired black jeans and a black cap. His face was hidden

"At 4PM, the camera saw him in the hallway walking" Theo said. "And by 4:05 he went to the rooftop" he added.

"Useless lang pala din pera mo Khian, hindi mo naman malalaman kung anong mukha ng taong yan!" Clint commented on my side.

Theo immediately swung his gaming chair and looked at us "I am not that dumb. And I play fair" he said.

He clicked one key on his keyboard and it paused on the man who was walking. Some images flashed that are arrowed on the guy.

Surprised when I saw a dragon tattoo on his arm, his biographical data was shown. And a clear picture that is already flashed on the screen.

"Dexter Paz, that's your guy" he said, glancing at us.

"It's really challenging to find his biographical data, Has already a criminal record due to punching someone in the face" he smirked.

"Dexter Paz, 29 years old, 5'7 height, ethnicity Filipino, has a Criminal record" he said smiling.

"I need a copy of that" I said.