Cliff hanger (Vector x Female Reader)

"Almost there" y/n muttered to herself as she stare at the letter in her hand.

Yuma had given her and invitation from Vector to meet at the edge of a cliff in the forest behind Heartland City. The letter also read to arrive at sunset, alone. "What could this be about" the Heartland academy student mumbled as she grew near the cliff. Her heart was beating fast as she felt nervous about meeting her crush.

A few moments later she stood at the edge of the cliff, facing the ocean as she wait for the other person. The sound of footsteps was faint, but was prominent enough to catcher attention. Y/n turned her head and gazed upon a shadow crawling out behind a tree. The man had pearly white skin, spiked ginger hair and piercing indigo eyes.

"You came" he spoke in a husky tone as the spiky haired boy walked towards you.

"Of course I did Vector" she replied taking a step back, trying to enhance her personal space. Vector looked at you with an annoyed expression on his face. "Aww what's wrong; scared of me" he muttered stepping closer. Y/n took a couple more steps back until she was an inch away from the edge of the cliff.

"Your cornered" Vector sneered licking his lips.

"W-w-what do you want" Y/n stuttered as she did not want to end up in ocean. She was willing to comply with anything that man wanted. Vector crept closer until he was face to face with her. This made y/n slightly blush.

"You" Vector whispered in y/n's ear. This made you blush glow intensively. Vector snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer away from the edge of the cliff. The ginger haired boy placed his fingers on your chin, propping you head to look straight into his deep purple eyes.

"I instantly fell in love with you ever since I transferred to the Academy. The way you walk, the way you talk" he confessed. "I love everything about you" Vector admitted as shades of pink dusted across his face. He had had this crush for a while since he was no longer a student at the Academy. This confession made you blush even harder.

"I-I feel the same way" Y/n replied staring into his eyes. Vector smirked as he lifted her chin. He pressed his smooth lips onto hers and they passionately kissed. Fighting for dominance, Vector ended up pinning Y/n to a tree as his tongue slipped into her mouth and took control of her actions. Y/n placed her slender s/c hands in his silky hair, sliding her tongue into his mouth to fight back. In the end Vector won and you both let go to take in air. Both of you were intensely blushing as Y/n sat down in front of the tree followed by Vector. The h/c girl leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling comforted as Vector placed his arm around your body pulling you in.

"The sunset is beautiful" Y/n spoke softly as her bright e/c eyes stared into the beaming sky. "Yes it is" Vector agreed. "But not as beautiful as you" he muttered in response. Y/n looked up staring into his eyes. "I have one final question at ask you" Vector spoke. "Sure go ahead" the girl replied.

"Even though I am a Barian and you are a human" the pale boy started. "You don't mind being my girlfriend-" "Yes I will" Y/n cut off Vector with her answer. "I love you no matter what" y/n responded. "As do I" Vector replied lovingly.