Cuddling (Yami Bakura x Female Reader)

A girl was sitting on the couch, magazine in her hand quietly reading. Moments later a pale boy came into the living room and sat down next to her. He glanced down at the magazine then up at her.

"What are you reading" he asked, suddenly catching her attention.

 The h/c girl placed the magazine in her lap and turned towards him.

 "Oh nothing interesting" she replied with a dull voice.  Bakura looked down at her with predatory eyes. He snaked his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. 

"Aww you sound down" spoke the young male. 

"Shall I cheer you up" he offered, pulling her even closer. 'That's what lovers do after all. They take care of one another" he spoke in a husky tone. Bakura tossed the magazine from her lap before grabbing a hold of her with both arms. Pretty soon, his grip became that of a choke hold.

"Hey stop it you're suffocating me" Y/n choked as she gripped the arms of a certain someone. 

"Aww but this is how I show affection" the silver haired boy replied as he hugged you even tighter. Y/n had enough and began scratching his arm with her nails until he let go. 

"Hey that kinda hurt" Bakura retorted holding up his arms to examine the scratches. Y/n took a deep breathe before firing back at him. "Well you were practically choking me" she yelled, moving to the opposite end of the couch.

"That doesn't mean you have to scratch me" Bakura snapped back. 

"Yeah it does. Ever hear of self defense" the young female hissed in response. Bakura rolled his eyes and inched to the other end of the couch, where she way. However, Y/n was not having it. She sat up and walked out of the living room.

"Hey where are you going?" Bakura asked while standing up as well. 

"Somewhere away from this" spoke the girl as she dashed towards the front door. Bakura raced to stop her from exiting the place. The silver haired boy grabbed her wrists and held her back.

"Look I'm sorry if I hurt you" he began.

"Please do not leave" Bakura spoke, looking into her e/c eyes.

"That's the apology I was looking for" Y/n replied with a smile on her face. Y/n let out a quiet sigh before speaking. 

" I forgive you" the s/c girl responded. This put a matching smile on Bakura's face as his hand moved from her wrist to her fingers. Their fingers soon intertwined as they look into each other's dazzeling eyes. 

"Do you want to start over?" the pale boy asks the girl. 

"Yes please" she told him.

 "This time around no choking you got that" Y/n spoke in a clear voice.

Bakura nodded before leading her towards the living room once more where they sit down on the couch. Bakura wraps his arm around her shoulders and holds her close. The h/c girl rested her head gently on the silver haired boy's shoulder, making his cheeks flush with colour.

"Now this is my type of cuddling" Y/m whispered in Bakura's ear, making both of them blush.