Sick (Yugi x Male Reader)

It was cloudy afternoon. It was a weekday which meant you were missing school. Y/n lifted his had to shield his coughs and hacks. A moment later y/n heard a knock at the door.

"Come *cough* in" y/n rasped. "Hey your friend is here" s/n spoke letting him in.

"Are you alright?" Yugi asked as he placed a bag next to y/n's bed. "Does it look like I'm alright" y/n retorted, feeling weak due to his illness.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine" Yugi muttered caressing y/n's cheek. This made the sick boy blush, but it was hard to tell since he was burning up with a fever.

"Wow your really warm" Yugi remarked soaking a cold towel in a bucket of water on his nightstand. Yugi placed the towel on y/n's forehead. The spiky haired boy then stoked his h/c hair.

"Why are you not at school today" y/n asked. "I had to miss school because you were sick and I had to take care of you" Yugi responded calmly.

Y/n raised his hand to touch Yugi's. The spiky boy smiled taking his hand and holding it tight. "You will get through this and I will remain by your side until you do" he whispered in y/n's ear.

"Th-thank you" y/n replied with a wiry voice.

Yugi placed his other hand on y/n's chest and realized that part was hot too. "Here I'll cool you down" Yugi offered taking the towel off of the ill boy's forehead.

He dipped it in water to let it soak. While it was doing that, Yugi unbuttoned y/n's shirt which revealed light abs. Yugi then grabbed the towel and ringed it out. He ran it up and down his chest and arms to try and lower his body temperature. In doing so, y/n blushed.

"Is this better?" Yugi asked while placing the towel back into the bucket of water. "Y-yes thanks" y/n replied in a raspy voice. The spiky haired boy blushed and smiled. "Anything for you" he remarked. Then, Yugi pulled out a bottle from the bag.

"Here take this" Yugi offered the sick boy some medicine and a bottle of water to take them. Y/n tried to sit up to accept, but fell back down due to exhaustion.

"I got you" Yugi said while holding y/n's back and aided him to sit up properly.

"Thanks again" y/n fired back taking a hold of the pill and water bottle. He took the medicine and placed the water bottle on his desk after doing so. Yugi gently rested him back down on his bed and pulled the covers over top.

"Yugi *cough* can you stay a bit longer?" y/n asked. "I would like a bit of company" he added looking at the high school student. "Sure" Yugi answered.

Yugi then stood up and made his way to the edge of y/n's bed. He leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I can stay with you for the rest of your life" Yugi whispered which made his love for him increase.

"I love you" Yugi said to him. "I love you too" y/n replied with a clear voice.