What To Wear (Seto x Female Reader) #2

The echoing sound of the shower from the bathroom filled the premises of the bedroom. Y/n had come over to see Seto after a long day of work. He told her that he had to take a shower so that she should wait for him in his bedroom.

Y/n sat on the bed, playing with her hair as she wait for her lover to finish. Suddenly she heard a sudden halt and the sound of water had stopped.

"Finally" Y/n snickered to herself as she sat up. Minutes later, a light brown haired man stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" he told the girl on the bed. Y/n eyes almost popped out of her head as she realize he was only wearing a towel. She couldn't stop herself from blushing madly.

"I-It's fine" she retorted quickly. 

"Wanna put some cloths on" Y/n suggested with a slight chuckle in her voice. Seto glanced down at the towel he was wearing then back at her with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah but I don't know what to wear. Will you help me with that?" offered the young male.

"S-sure thing" Y/n replied as she sprang from the bed and to his side. The two made their way over to Seto's walk in closet.

"Wow I didn't know you had all these cloths" Y/n exclaimed as she peered into the closet.

"Well I just do" Seto retorted as he looked at some clothes. Y/n found a pair of black dress pants and a white t-shirt. She picked then up and handed them to Seto.

"How about these" the female offered. A soft smile emerged on his face as he accepted the clothes.

"Anything else?" he asked her. Y/n looked around then picked out a dark blue leather jacket and a pair of black dress shoes.

"Alright I'll get changed" Seto said before stepping into his changing room. Y/n nodded and smiled which made Seto blush. A few minutes later Seto emerged from the changing room. The h/c girl looked up at him and blushed.

"You look very handsome" complimented the young girl. This comment made Seto blush slightly and crack a smile.

"Well I am not as beautiful as you" Seto responded, walking over to her.

"So shall I treat you to dinner?" offered the CEO.

"Yes please that would be nice" replied Y/n with a soft smile on her face.

"Were would you like to go?" Seto asked once more.

"Anywhere, you can chose" the e/c girl told him.

"Alright then how about sushi" he proposed.

"Sure that sounds great" the girl replied. The blue eyed man nodded and lead her out of his room and towards his limousine parked outside his mansion. A butler opened the door for the couple to get in. After Seto gave the directions of their destination to the driver, he sat back down beside Y/n. He snaked his arms around her, pulling her close.

"You know I love you more than anything else" Seto whispered in her ear while blushing.

"I do too" Y/n muttered in response. "Then prove it" Seto ebbed on.

Y/n blushed before pressing her lips onto his. Seto smirked while they kissed. Swirling their tongues inside each other's mouth, they both broke away after coming up for air.

"Is that enough proof for you?" Y/n asked in a sweet voice. Seto simply smirked and nodded as the two drive away into the fading sunset.