Guard and Criminal (Kalin x Female reader)

It was a cloudy and cold afternoon. A girl in a security guard uniform along with a couple more men were handing out food to the prisoner's as usual. Just as she was about to slip the tray of food into the last cell one of the men placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't give that guy any food" he told her, taking the tray away from her hands.

"Why not?" she asked the other guard.

"You don't know, well this guy almost killed one of our co-workers. In addition also blew up a part of Sector Security headquarters" the guard explained to her.

"Does it matter what he did" she retorted.

"It does to me" the other male guard said to her. The girl simply rolled her eyes. The two male guard then took the tray and walked back to the kitchen. The female guard followed close behind. Minutes passed and she had watched the chef take a small lunch break. This was her moment to strike. The girl then grabbed a bun and a bottle of water from one of the racks and raced off. She made her way towards the last prisoner's cell.

"Hey" she called out to the guy in the cell. The silver haired guy did not move in the cell. Since the food could not fit through the flap in the cell meant for a tray she decided to open his cell. She then stepped in, promptly closing the door behind her. The h/c girl then sat face to face with the inmate and placed the food in front of him.

"It's safe to eat" the lady told him. However, the pale looking man did not touch it. Instead he was shivering and shaking. the female security guard noticed this and placed her warm hands on his cheek, lifting his head up.

"Please don't be scared" she said softly as she caught his blank stare.

"Who are you?" the silver haired boy spoke.

"My name is Y/n and I am a Sector security guard here at this facility" Y/n explained to him.

"Who might you be?" Y/n asked in response.

"Kalin Kessler" he muttered quietly.

"Why are you acting this way towards me" he asked in a raspy voice.

"I treat everyone like a human being. That is why I brought you this food" she explained to him as she removed her hands from his cheeks. Kalin looked down and spotted the bun and bottle of water at his feet. He picked it up and began eating in front of her. It did not take long for him to finish everything.

"Wow you ate that fast" Y/n exclaimed sarcastically. Kalin did not say a word.

"Well I have to get back to my shift" Y/n told him as she sat up. Before she was about to leave a hand grabbed her wrist. She flicked her head and saw Kalin. The pale amber eyed man leaned in and placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek. Y/n began to blush immediately.

"Thank you" he whispered in her ear. Y/n simply smiled, e/c eyes almost welling up. She then hugged the man.

"Your not alone. I will always be with you" she whispered back. The criminal and the security guard enjoyed one more embrace, as if laws did not matter.