Chapter 3

I sat in my chair, scribbling in my notebook again,until...

"Good Morning Mi-kun!" Kyo greeted me as he sat down and placed his bag below the table.

"Morning" I greeted him back with a smile.

Few classes has passed, and somethings been bothering me..Did the kiss mean nothing to him?! I glanced at Kyo. He's acting like it didn't even happend, maybe I'm thinking too much. I'll just ask him later.

The Final bell rings.

"Let's go Mi-kun" Kyo tapped my shoulder.

"Okay.." I said as I followed him.

~At the Rooftop~

We both practiced for 35 minutes, and we finally got it perfectly. We took our break.

It was pretty Quiet, then suddenly Kyo broke the silence. "I'm Sorry"

"Huh?!" I nearly choke after I ate a big part of my sandwhich. "What are you even talking about?'"

"I'm sorry we weren't in an Amusement Park, I'm sorry that I'm not smart,cool or kind, I always bully you." Kyo apologized as he held my hand and sigh. "You seem really depressed and quiet awhile ago even in class."

I held his hand tighter. "I wasn't depressed because of that, I got depressed because I thought the Kiss didn't mean anything to you, It was my First Kiss."

"No, it was everything to me, I had a crush on you since we first met, I guess you call it "Love at first sight" , since you were different from all the girls i met." Kyo smiled.

I blushed and asked, "You keep bullying me, so why me?"

"Well.." Kyo scratched his head and laughed. "..I was trying to find a way so that you would not know that I have a Crush on you, so I had to bully you."

"You really are weird." I poked him, and smiled.

"Weirdly Cute?" He laughed and poked me too.

And the day end with us laughing and poking each other's face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi everyone!! Thank You for reading my Story : The Pinky Promise :D !! I know it's short again T_T *sob*

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi