Chapter 24

Mika's POV

~Four Years~

It's already been 4 years ever since Kyo and I parted.

My hair which is still brown, grew longer until it reached my hips. Everyday I kept wearing the scarf Kyo gaved to me.

Kyo and I 24/7, we keep on chatting and have updates when something new happend. He got the highest grade (and so did I) in his school, he became a heartthrob, but didn't do anything about it because of the promise, he's the vice-president in his class and his Dad is making him own his company for life. Kyo promised me that he would return back after he graduate, and I guess we would run away from his dad?

Rich people.

In two days time, I'm gonna graduate and also I'm gonna see Kyo again!

For the past 4 years I met alot of new people, strange yet fun experiences, and random changes.

First, I met this cool girl who saved me and became my Best Bud when I was in 2nd Year. Her name is Riana, she had black hair with gold streaks, don't get me wrong! she didn't dyed it, it's in her family with that awesome hair color, she has hazel eyes and freckles on her nose. She saved me from bullies (or rapist) when I was in the gym, she really gave those boys a knuckle sandwhich, and for that I owe her my life. It even turned out she was the daughter of the Principal. Also she knows about Kyo.

Second, I joined the cheerleading squad, typical. But, yeah since I'm graduating... I'm gonna quit. To be honest there we're alot of spoiled brats and bitches in the team, but most of them we're really nice.. not like the types of cheeleaders in books, but what's life without drama anyway?

Third, Ryu became a good friend to me. Ever since Kyo left he's been hanging out with me, helping me with my assignments, even giving me gifts! He really is like Kyo, kind and generous, but I kinda felt that something fishy is going on about him... but maybe it was just my imagination.

Fourth, Dianne became the head of the squad, she really is a hot-head when it comes to practice, but she changed. She's been giving us free non-fat cookies and treats, gives us break and having us give suggestions.

And Lastly, there we're alot of guys swooning at me, but I kept my promise to Kyo that I would never cheat on him... even if they we're hot guys.

I wonder how's Kyo?

"Mika!" Riana called out to me.

I looked at my fabulous friend, "Yeah?"

"W-What are Yo-You doing H-here? The P-Practice is gonna start in 5 minutes." she said while catching up her breathe.

I looked at my watch, she's right! I'm gonna be late! Today is the last day of practicing our Graduation, and I am the school valedictorian, I'm am expected to have a speech.

I nodded at her, we both ran towards the gym as fast as we can, thankfully we made it in Time.

4 Hours of non-stop practicing and we finally finished.

"Alright, good job everyone!" our principal clapped her hands. "Remember we don't have classes tomorrow since it's a break, but the day after make sure you are early for your... GRADUATION!!!"

The students clapped and roared, and saying things like 'OMGEE!! I'm gonna graduate!' , 'Can't believe I'm gonna Graduate!' , and blah blah blah. Of course your gonna graduate since you guys bullied poor nerdy geeks to do your homeworks and got good grades.

I rollod my eyes, and I could hear Riana chuckled. "You can't do anything about that, but what you need is get excited thay your prince charming is coming!"

I blushed and pinched Riana's cheeks, "Just shut up.."

She laughed.

We both head home, we're having a slumber party at my house since her Mom and Dad are gonna be home late. Riana alreay asked permission and her parents agreed since they already know me well.

As we arrived, I prepared dinner (I got help from Riana, since she's an expert on this), we cooked miso soup, rice, bacon and fish... also rice balls for desert.

We both eat.

"So, what are you gonna take in collage?" I asked Riana, who was eating like a pig (no offence). I kinda envy her, she eats like her stomach have extra compartments and never get Fat.

"Culinary?" She said while muching bacon strips.

"Chef?" I took a mouthful of soup.

She nodded, "You?"

"I literally don't know yet." I shrugged.

She smiled, "You better find out soon enough."

"Yeah, Mom." I said sarcasticly.

After we finishe eating, Ria washed the dishes while I cleaned the table and put leftovers on the fridge. Then we both went to my bedroom, took places in taking baths, changed into our pajamas and slept.

* ~ *

* ~ *

* ~ *

* ~ *

I heard a budge under my pillow, It was my phone.

I groaned and open it, my lips curled into a smile, It was Kyo.

(Message)

Kyo : Hey Beautiful.

Mika : Hey. Punk.

Kyo : Ouch, is that how you're gonna greet me when I'm back there in Japan?

Mika : Just kidding, JK. So when are you planning in coming back?

Kyo : In a week or so? Our graduation is in 2 days, but my Dad still wants me to stay, celebrate i guess.

Mika : It's okay as long as you'll be back. Promise?

Kyo : Promise. Good Night Mii.

Mika : Good Night Kii.

I sigh and turned off my phone, and went back to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyya!! My Fabulous Chippers!! Thanks gor reading~

Thank you for the 587 views! I really appreciate it.

My "The Girl beside the Door" horror story has some new updates! It has bonus other one-shor stories!!! But I didn't make it xD Please try to read some of them, they're really horrifying.

Stay tune for the next chapter!

-Usagi