Chapter 6

We finally finished, I could feel my heartbeat going wild. Dianne and all of my classmates stared at us at disbelief

"Marvelous! Atleast someone did it perfectly!"

I don't want to embarrass Kyo, I don't care if Dianne will hate me for doing this. I-

"Mika you Idiot! You broke the promise!" Dianne stood up.

"What Promise?" Joushi asked, with a confused look.

"Oh,U-Uhm..." Dianne was surprised what he just asked. "It was all Mika's idea! she asked us to play horribly to get revenge on the boys, but now she just wanted to show off!"

I couldn't believe Dianne could be such a liar!

Dianne then pretended to cry.

"Mika made Dianne cry!" Kendrick commented. "Get her!"

Boys suddenly threw stuffs at me. It really hurt so I cried in pain. A book flew towards me and Kyo caught it.

"Stop this nonsense" Kyo threw the book back to the one who threw it. "Mika would never do something so Cowardly!"

I got held back that Kyo said my name for the First Time.

Then all the girls stood. "Yeah! he's right, Mika would never do such a thing! This was all Dianne's idea!"

"D-Dianne?!" Joushi was shock, as he stared at Dianne. "H-How could y-you?!"

"N-No! They are all lying!" Dianne burst to tears(real tears this time) as she covered her mouth. "They are just teaming at me, you know I would ne-"

"Enough Dianne, you've been making lies for too long." Joushi cutted out Dianne's sentence.

"We knew you were lying about having dirt allergies." Peter stood. "We just wanted for you to smile."

Dianne sat down, and covered her face.

"Kiss!!!!" People began to tease me and Kyo. "Mika and Kyo sitting on the tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

I hid my face behind Kyo, I could feel my cheeks burning.

"STOP IT!" Kyo shouted angrily, and blushed. "W-We already kissed, so stop it already!"

I can't believe Kyo said that, I could feel his body shaking.

People just stared at us, I saw Dianne's face her mouth shaped like "o".

"Come on." Kyo snatched my hand and we both ran into the Corridor.

Few minutes later, we stopped running.

"Mika, please don't cry anymore." Kyo said as he wiped my tears.

"I'm really happy that you stood up for me." I said between sobs.

"Anyone would stood up to a girl like you." Kyo smiled kindly.

I blushed, and smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you." Kyo hugged me. "I Promise."

"Thanks." I hugged him back as I buried my face in his chest. "It's so warm.."

Few minutes later we went back to the Classroom with our fingers intertwined with one another.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm really sorry it's short again! School's been pretty darn hard and our teachers are kinda boring (No offense) . I'll be updating soon in this Chapter to make it more long :D

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi