Chapter 31

Kyo's POV

"Can I hit on Mika?"

"Huh? What?" I asked him, confused.

"Uh, I said.. Can I hit on Mika?" he answered.

At first I was uncertain, but then I mean why would I not agree... it's not like she was my girlfriend in the first place. "Yeah, why not."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"What do YOU mean?"

"You mean I can actually ask her out?" he said, somehow feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah. Why did you need to ask in the first place?" I asked being more confused.

"You actually allowed me to date her?!" He groaned. "I can't believe you."

I stared at him weirdly, my mind still processing. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Ryu stared at me for a moment, then (I think) he finally realized I don't know what the heck his talking about.

"You guys just broke up, right?" he asked making me laugh a bit.

"Broke up? Are you out of your mind? We were never together in the first place." I stopped laughing, "We just met via business stuffs."

"WHAT?!" he shouted, "Mom didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

He looked at me disbelief.

"What does Mom have to do with Mika? what do you mean she didn't tell me something?"

He went towards the door, getting out. "I can't believe this.. I'm out."

As he close the door, his last words completely shocked me beyond belief.

"Mika's your Girlfriend."

(Not ending it here ;3)

"W-What?..." I muttered.

I think it took atleast 5 minutes to completely regain my saneness.

"RYU?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND?!" but I was too late, Ryu was already rode on his motorcycle and left.

I called Mom to let her explain this, but it went to voice mail.

I started to panic.

I went in to my room and started to scavenge things.

Then I came across with this dusty box that was under my bed, "What is this doing under my bed?"

I opened it and my eyes widened.

It was filled with my elementary photos and my graduation photos, almost all of the photos... Mika was there.

"What? Mika and I knew each other in the past?"

I looked through all of the pictures, then there's this one picture that felt like I got shot in the heart.

A Picture of me and Mika, during graduation, kissing..

I let go of the picture as it fell down.

Memories started slowly coming back to me.

"Just promise me!" Mika pouted.

"Alright, Alright!" I wrapped his pinky around her's.

"I Pinky Promise."

"Dang it." I gritted my teeth, "Today is the day Mika goes back to her homeland."

I hurriedly changed my clothes, and went out to call a cab.

I asked the driver to hurry up, since I have no more time.

It was 4:35pm and Mika's plane leaves at 5:10.

I arrived 4:45pm at the airport.

I paid the driver and dashed off towards Mika's waiting area, pushing away security guards and knocking off a few people.

The security guard blocked my path, he was wearing a hat that says 'Main guard'. "Sir! You are not authorized to go in there without any ticket."

"I'm really sorry but this is important!" I pushed the main security guard away.

I finally entered the waiting area.

And there she was.

Her usual beautiful long hair flowing with the wind.

She was wearing her scarf that I had forgotten that I gave her.

Her white knee-length dress and black heels, gracefully fits her.

"MIKA!!!"

She stopped and looked around. "Kyo?"

I ran towards her and held both of her hands.

"W-What are you doing here?" she said in her sweet fragile voice.

I let go of my right hand and made a pinky sign.

"I pinky promised didn't I?"

Her eyes wide opened, tears soon fell from her eyes.

"Y-You remembered...!"

"I'm sorry it took too long.." I frowned, "I promised that I will be back to you, didn't I?"

She nodded, and smiled.

I caressed her hair and put misplaced hair behind her ear.

"Took you long enough, idiot." she whispered.

"I'm sorry~" I said in a teasing voice.

Our faces moved closer towards each others face, and then our lips kissed.

It was the best moment of my life, that I have finally remembered who I am destined to be with.

I hope this continues for all of our time together.

THE END.