Chapter 22

Mika's POV

It's finally graduation day, I took a bath, wore my newest uniform, ate breakfast, and went to school.

As I arrived, many people with their parents arrived. I kinda feel lonely, my parents can't visit me because of their business trips they cannot allow any absents or else their salaries will be deducted.

I finally found Kyo, he was with his Mom.

His Mom was wearing a peach colored, fitting knee-length dress, white shaul with white heels. Her brown hair was straight and curled on the buttom. She had white pearl earings, diamond necklace, and she wore mascara with red lipstick.

I went near them and greeted, "Good Morning Mrs. Fernandez, Good morning Kyo." I bowed.

"Oh, You must be Mika! My son's girlfriend." She looked at me an smiled, "Kyo told me alot about you."

I nodded and blushed.

Kyo suddenly wrapped his hand on my hips, which startled me a little, "How about a picture mom."

"Oh yes!" Mrs.Fernandez took out her camera and took 5 shots at us.

After that Kyo and I hurriedly went to our seats, and the Graduation Ceremony started.

The Getting of Diploma started, and after that we both went to Mrs. Fernandez to take a last picture showing our Diplomas.

After taking alot of pictures, Kyo took a call, and again he was frowning and shouting at the phone like last time. I hear him saying words like "No, I don't want to." , "Would you leave me alone?!" , "You can't make me!" , and alot more.

Mrs.Fernandez touched my shoulders and smiled weakly, "Don't worry it's just his father, he's always like that when he talks to him."

"Okay.." I replied back, I wonder if Kyo's relationship wih his father is in a bad situation.

When Kyo finished talking to his Dad, he went to his Mom and whispered her something, after he just smiled weakly at me.

"Are you sure about this?" Mrs. Fernandez asked Kyo, with concern eyes on her face. I wonder what happend.

Kyo nodded, "He won't let me say no, in fact he never let's me deny anyting." he says to his mom, half-yelling.

Mrs. Fernandez walked out, and Kyo went near me.

"Mii, can we meet up tomorrow morning at the park? since there is no more classes..." he smiled weakly.

"Uhmm, sure." I touched his shoulders, "Is something wrong?"

"Kinda.." He shook his head, "but don't let it get to you! Let's just enjoy for today 'cuz we finally Graduated!!"

I nodded, trying to fake a smile. "Alright!"

We kissed each other on the lips, suddenly something flashed...It was Mrs. Fernandez taking a picture of us!

"Ohhh!", she grinned. "My son finally has a cute girlfriend!"

We both blushed.

"M-Mom!" Kyo said, trying to act tough.

She giggled, then looked at her clock. "My, look at the time! We better get going dear."

Kyo frowned then looked at me, "Sorry Mii, but Dad wants us to go to his office."

I kissed his cheek, "Don't worry! Have fun!"

He caressed my hair and waved goodbye.

I looked at him until he was completely gone with his Mother.