Chapter 11

Day 2

I woke up early again today, and went to school.I didn't wore my uniform today because everytime we have our festival, you can wear anything you want (except for Indecent outfits), I wore white skinny jeans, blue sleeveless shirt with white cardigan and flats.

As I arrived at the classroom, Kyo suddenly popped out of nowhere "Mii! let's go explore!"

I sigh, I knew he would act like this since we were really busy yesterday. "Okay okay, I'll just put my bag on my chair then we'll go."

He nodded, and smiled excitedly.

After I put my bag on my chair we both went out. As we went downstairs and moved to the court to check the booths, I looked at Kyo, and to my surprise he was holding plastic bags full of sweets and foods.

"Wha- where did you get all of these?!" I asked.

He pointed at a group of girls, giggling,screaming,twirling their hairs, well basically.. flirting with Kyo! Man, I forgot Kyo is one of the school prince charmings..no wonder. I feel kinda down, wait- am I jealous?!

Kyo saw my face and smiled "Don't worry, I won't let anyone replace you." he snatched my hand, and we both ram away from a mob of girls chasing us. Few moments have pass, and we stopped running, we both hid behind in one of the booths. As I catched up my breath, Kyo handed me a rice ball ,and I ate it (we actually ate all the foods in the plastic bags). As we both finished eating, I took a peak at the booth we had hid, It was the booth from yesterday, The Love Booth.

"Woah, let's check this out!" Kyo directly went inside the booth. I followed him.

"Welcome lovers." A woman with a deep voice welcomed us. "Please take a seat." we both sat down.

"Give me your hands." she said, and we did what she asked us, and started to ready our future. "Hmm..It's kinda complicated..you two will face a difficult challenge, the choice will remain to one of you. Whether to leave the other or not." As she finished telling our future, I remembered the dream I had. We gave her a tip and left the booth. I had a deep thought and was thinking about th dream.

Kyo suddenly tapped my shoulders, I looked at him. "Yeah?" I smiled.

"Having deep thoughts?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah..I was wondering about the fortune that woman was saying." I frowned.

"Do you think I would leave you? or that I will forget you?" he gripped my hands tightly. "And I'm pretty sure you love me as much as I love you." his eyes were full of love.

I smiled. He's right. There's no way I would forget Kyo "Yeah, you're right."

We both looked at other booths, the picture taking booth and the wedding booth were crowded, so we cannot try it. As we strolled around the covered court, students came to us.

"Hey there lovers!" The first student said. "Wanna play a game?"

Kyo and I exchanged looks.

"Play our game and win a prize!" the second student said.

The two gave us posters, and ran away, I looked at the poster.

"Win special prizes if you win this game! enter now, starting line starts at the back of the school!" I read in my mind,I saw a rule on the bottom.. "For couple only." I blushed, and looked at Kyo.

"Wanna try it?" Kyo asked, like he knew what was going on my mind. A smile escaped from my mouth, I nodded.

We both ran to the back of thr court, to play the game. As we arrived a boy welcomed us. "Welcome! please put your personal belongings in one of the lockers to avoid losing them." the boy led us to the locker room. Kyo and I put our phones and IDs in the locker, and went back to the boy.