Chapter 7

The next day Kyo and I were finally Official.

"Good Morning Mika!" Kyo greeted me as he sat down.

"Oh, Good Morning to you as well!" I greeted him back with a smile.

Things are starting to get well today, except for Dianne who's been ignoring me since yesterday. As usual Kyo and I chatted that seems like we were the only people left in the world, suddenly our chat ended as Ms.Ria threw a crumpled paper between us.

"Alright lovebirds, stop chatting already and listen." Ms.Ria smirked.

People started teasing us, Kyo and I blushed.

"As I was saying.." Ms.Ria cleared her throat. "In two weeks, we will have our School Festival and we need to select a theme for our Classroom."

People started raising their hands, and Ms.Ria answered each one of them. The choices were : Horror house, Cafe, Fortune Telling Booth, Camera Booth, Gaming Booth,etc.

After voting we finally have chosen our Theme.

"We finally have a theme!" Ms.Ria exclaimed. "The theme is Cafe!"

"Are you gonna wear a Maid Outfit?" Kyo tapped my shoulders and smirked.

"No" I sticked my tongue at him.

"We need to Assign some people to bring materials." Ms.Ria continued.

Dianne got assigned for the Outfits, Rachel and Yuri for the Menu, The Trio: Peter, Kendrick and Jason for The Cooking Materials, Kyo and I were assigned on Decorations and few other members, the rest were on Recipes, Tables and Chairs.

The final bell rings, Kyo and I went together to buy some materials for our decorations.

"So what do you want the decorations look like?" I asked Kyo as we both entered the store.

"Something beautiful to see.." Kyo smiled. "Like your face."

I blushed "I'm s-serious!"

"Hahahaha, Okay okay." Kyo scratched his head. "How about something refreshing like vanilla or mint green?"

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Our customers will feel much more refreshed with those colors!"

We both chose certain decorations like: Curtains, Stickers, Colored Papers, Yarns, and an Illustration Board for the menu. After that Kyo brought me home, and we said our goodbyes.

I went to my bedroom , changed my clothes and read a book. (I skipped Dinner , I'm too lazy to Cook) It was already 11:41p.m. and my eyes are starting to close on their Own, suddenly I recieved a call.

"Who's awake at this time?" I groaned as I reached out to get my cellphone.

As I checked to see who was calling me, I didn't expect that it was Dianne.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sorry If I called out late." Dianne said on the other line. "Can we meet at the Park near your house?"

"Oh, uhmm..Sure" I said as I reached out my coat. "Meet you there."

She hunged up.

Few minutes later I arrived at the Park, I saw Dianne sitting on one of the swings, Her eyes look buggy, and her cheeks were bright red, like she was crying not too long ago.

When she saw me, she stood and waved. "Hey."

"Hi" I greeted her back. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well.." she gritted her teeth. "It's about Kyo."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Woot! Chapter 7 is finally Out!

Our exams are coming up! I think I'm gonna die before that even happens (QmQ) I wish we could just read a book once and remember all of it in one go. *sigh* I guess I'll have to survive this Week! Thank You guys for reading i really Appreciate :* :*

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi