Chapter 4

This day is really new to me, Me and Kyo were getting to know each other, who knew he wore braces when he was in 1st grade.

After class, Me and Kyo were assigned to clean the Cassroom, along with few other classmates.

As usual Dianne magically hypnotized boys to do the cleaning for her.

"Oh, I am so thankful that I have Classmates like you!~" Dianne whipped her hair as sparkes (I think) appeared in her eyes.

"Oh Damn! I touched Mika's chair!" Jason creeped out.

"Gross dude! You have girl cooties!" Peter teased.

"That's why you should never touch any girl's chair" Kendrick added.

The 3 played around the classroom, they said Jason's hand has Virus, I feel depressed, I don't have any cooties...

"Hey! Stop messing around and clean!" Rachel touched Kendrick's shoulders. " Move the chairs already!"

"Hey Gross!! I have been Infected!!" Kendrick cried. " There's no way that any of us boys wil move the chairs especially Mi-"

Kendrick stopped as he was staring at Kyo, who was carrying my chair!

I looked at Kyo, and we were having eye contact.

I whispered " Thank You" at him, and he smiled. We both blushed, I wish this day won't end.

"I'll take care of the chairs" Kyo said as he stared at Kendrick.

Kendrick nodded, I could see Dianne storming out of the Classroom.

Few minutes later...Yuri, our Class President called.

"C-Calling all Girls! P-Please follow me." Yuri announced nervously.

I looked at Kianna, our Class Vice-President she just shrugged.

I followed Yuri, same as the other girls. One thing I know is that we were all in the Girl's Comfort Room.

"It's great to have everyone here!~" Dianne who obviously called us here.

"I'm here to have a request for all of you." Dianne said as she leaned at the door. "Of course we all know how the boys treat us...like Slaves."

Some of the girls whispered, some nodded, I just felt that Dianne was up to something.

"How about we play a little prank on them." Dianne smirked as she twirled her hair. "You know, Revenge."

"Yes! We should!" Bea, our Class Valedictorian (aka Smartyskirts) agreed as she raised her hand.

I hear many people agreeing, this is Bad, this is really really Bad!

"It's nice to have everyone's permission" Dianne clapped with joy. "Okay, here's what we'll do...once the flute presentaion starts tomorrow all of us girls will do very poorly, when the boys and Ms.Ria asks why...we'l tell them that Girls can never do anything properly with Boys."

I was about to leave when Dianne blocked the door.

"Of course I need everyone's permission." Dianne smirked, I can feel her eyes shooting daggers at me. "So Mika, everyone won't do it unless your not in it, so are you in?"

I don't know what to do, I nodded... and I ran towards the classroom as quicky as I can to get my bag. I accidentally bumped into Kyo.

"Woah! slow down, why are you in such a rush?" Kyo said as he helped me regain my balance.

"Uhm.." I freaked out, I can't let him know about Dianne's plan! he'll hate me if I will. "I f-forgot that I have to buy groceries t-tonight!"

"Ahahahaha!! okay then, want me to come with you?" Kyo smirked

"Nope it's okay." I hugged him and waved goodbye. "See you tomorrow!"

Kyo blushed and waved goodbye. "Bye!"

I don't know what to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yey Chapter 4 is finally out!!

Thank you for reading my Story!! hope you liked it :*

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi