Chapter 13

Day 3 (1/2)

As soon as Kyo saw me he was panicking. "Mi-Mii! This isn't what your thinking about! It's a misunderst-"

I cutted his sentence "I-I've seen e-enough.." Tears started to fall from my eyes, I ran downstairs, I didn't stop even for a second, until I reached the back of the auditorium, catching up for my breath. My hair was messy, my braid was completely destroyed, Thank goodness I was wearing shoes so my feet didn't hurt that much.

I started to bursting into tears, "H-How can he do that to me?!!" I said to myself. "He didn't even know I was looking for him all day."

I wiped my tears and went inside the auditorium for the Closing Ceremony, the auditorium was crowded, atleast I was able to seat down at the back.

The principal started to have a speech. "Thank you for all the students who made this Festival successful! I thank you for all the hard work you even put into this. and I am 100% sure all of you Enjoyed it!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right, I just knew my boyfriend is cheating on me...how enjoyable." I said in my mind Sarcastically.

The Student Councils started to have their own announcements and speeches, which I didn't even listen because I was staring at this particular students. Dianne and Kyo, they looked like they were looking for me, as soon as the Closing Ceremony ended, the boy back at the Love Game started heading to the stage.

"Good Afternoon to Everyone!" He greeted. "I would like to request all the couples who finished our game for the Best Festival Couple". Couples started heading to the stage, about six to seven couples, all holding hands with smiles on their stupid faces.

I stood there, gritting my teeth, and didn't moved an inch as he announced that. Of course the game...

"Hmm...It's seems like we have one couple missing." he wondered as he finished counting all seven couples.

"Mika!" A recognizable voice brought me back to reality. "Come on!"

I stared at him at disbelief, How could he just forget what happend few minutes ago. I made the worst death stare I could ever make at him. He stopped and had a wounded look at his face.

"Mii.." he walked slowly towards me.

I ran as fast as I could, with Kyo at my tail and headed out towards the School Gate (which is the Entrance and Exit gate), I called a taxi and went home immediately. As I arrived, I felt a budge on my pocket, It was my cellphone ringing. I checked who texted/called me, most of them were Kyo's, the rest were from my other friends.

I went inside the house, left my bag at the table,skipped dinner and directly went straight to my room. I removed my shoes and flopped into the bed..... and started crying myself to sleep.

I woke up early today. took a bath, changed and wore my uniform, Ponytailed my hair. ate a little breakfast and went to school.

A/N : I haven't told you their uniforms are classified to our Year/Grade : Grade 1-3: Pink, Grade 4-5: Violet , Grade 6: Blue, 1st Year HS: Orange, so on and so on..

I haven't spoken to Kyo and Dianne... Well basically to ANYONE all day! except for the teachers though. Kyo keeps on poking,whispering, and passing notes at me, so I just Ignored him. As the Final bell rings, I got my bag and went out heading for my locker.

I arrived at my locker,entered my Code, opened it and put my books inside, as I finished arranging stuffs inside my locker I closed and locked it.

I faced to my Right and Kyo was there, with a We-Need-To-Talk-look. "Can I Speak with you for a moment?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Greetings my Awesome, Fabulous and Adorable Chippers!! Our Periodical Exam is finalu finish, I am sooooo Super Duper relieved that Is over!!! No more books,notebooks and reviewers chasing me!

I just checked how many views my story has, It was already 215!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I just knew that Robin Williams died, I was like "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu", and I really cried. I'm gonna miss him </3, I wish I could find a Magic Lamp and Wish for him to Come back, or I will keep on playing Jumanji until he pops out. *sob* </3

If you have spotted any wrong grammars or spellings please report to me :D

🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤

-Usagi