Chapter 12

Day 3

I went to school (Not too early), wearing white t-shirt,blue elbow length jacket,black skinny jeans, and black converse. I french braid my hair even if it was a little too short, I also wore the necklace Kyo gave to me.

As I entered the classroom, surprisingly many people were already arrived. I greeted them and I received a bunch of hi's and good morning's.

Few minutes later Ms.Ria arrived and had a short announcement "Good Morning Everyone! I'm pretty sure you're all a little sad because today is the final day of the festival." All of us nodded, It's actually true. You know what they say..If your having fun, Time flies faster than you expect. "Now, don't be sad! Since today is the last day! Make the best of it! Just remember when the school bell rings 3 times, all of you must go to the Auditorium for the Closing Ceremony!" She looked at the door, a person was standing there,she quickly ran out of the classroom.

I took a peek who the person was. It was the teacher whom Ms.Ria kissed back when Kyo and I saw them at the rooftop. I blushed as I remembered my first kiss with Kyo. Wait-?! speaking of Kyo... Where is he?

I looked around the classroom, Kyo was no where to be found! I also searched for one more person which I also had not seen... Dianne.

I have a bad feeling about this, as Ms.Ria went back inside and dismissed us, I hurriedly ran around the corridor, hoping to see one of them, but they are nowhere to be found. "Where could they be?" I thought "Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe they're just late." As far as I know the BCF (Best Couple Festival) starts after the closing ceremony..maybe they got busy.

I was busy thinking about what could happend to both of them, that I bumped into someone, "Oh! I am so Sorry!" I said as I landed on the floor.

"No It's okay, are you alright?" a boy with a deep voice he reached for my hand.

I held his hand, and got up. As soon as I scanned who the boy was, he almost looked like Kyo! he just has different eye and hair color. His eyes were silver,he was blonde, and he was kinda tall. "Thanks." I smiled, to make a first impression.

"I'm Ryuji Fernandez." He said in a gentle way.

"Mika Freinz-" I stopped, wait- Fernandez?! "F-Fernandez?, Are you Kyo's brother?"

"Oh, I can see you already met my brother!" He smiled and nodded. That explains why he almost look like Kyo!

"I didn't know he has a Brother." I frowned.

"Well, he doesn't talk about much." he touched his head and chuckled. "I just transferred."

"If you like I could show you around, It's the least thing I could do." I said, I did bumped at him, even though I'm the one who fell down. "I don't have anything else to do."

He's eyes beamed with excitement "Really?!". I nodded back in reply.

I showed him around the campus, starting from the entrance, to the auditorium, covered court, the basement, the canteen, and lastly all the floors. As we both roamed around, we kept chatting, the topics were mostly about Kyo.

"So what kind of relationship do you have with Kyo?" he said as he took a bite on his sandwhich he bought earlier.

I stopped for a moment then answered "I-I'm his Girlfriend.." I squeaked.

He stopped and looked at me in the eyes, he's eyes were the color of the moon. "Girlfriend?"

I nodded while shakingly.

"Hmm, Kyo never gets interested in girls." he smiles as he continues to walk (I followed as well).

Kyo's a popular guy, how come he never gets any interest. I blushed as I just remembered, Kyo said I was his first kiss.

We suddenly stopped at the last part of the tour. The Offices, basically where the principal,the teachers and other staffs have their own offices.

"You will have your ID picture there." I pointed at one of the office "after that...Your Uniform, List of Supplies,and Interview. The staffs will tell you what else you need to do."

Ryu smiled "Thank You Ika (pronounced as Ai-ka), can I call you that?" he asked.

I got surprised, nobody has ever called me that way before, I smiled back "Sure, Your Welcome."

He held my hand and kissed it "I hope we meet again." and he left.

I stared at him as he entered the office, and walked towards the school, dumbfounded. I can feel my cheeks burning. Goddamnit Mika!! You love Kyo! no more crushes!

I stopped, speaking of Kyo... I checked my watch, It was almost time for the Closing ceremony! I ran back to the classroom, only to find no one there! I searched for Kyo (also Dianne) on the halls, but nobody was there. I only have one place I haven't looked. The Rooftop.

I catced up with my breath as soon as I reached the door, to enter the Rooftop. As soon as I entered, I couldn't believe on what I was seeing.

Kyo and Dianne hugging.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Guys! Cliffhangers here! And yeah, Kyo's got a Freakishly, Handsome,Blonde,Older Brother!!!!!

I'll send you guys an Author note next, cuz it's gonna be long xD

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi