Chapter 28

Mika's POV

"I can't believe this.." I paced around my room.

~Flashback~

"Who are You?"

I took a step back, "W-What?"

"This is what I've been trying to tell you.. Kyo got into an accident and lost his memories." then Aunt Fer said.

I looked at her in complete shock, this is why he hasn't called me in days.

"Uhm.. Kyo this is Mika, Mika Freinz..she was your.." She tried to explain but I stopped her.

"It's okay Aunt Fer, I think It's better not to tell him." I whispered to her and looked back at Kyo. "Hi nice to meet you." and reached my hand out.

He stared at me for a moment and suddenly came back to reality and took my hand, shuddering. "Oh, It's also nice to meet you..I'm Kyo Fernandez."

I smiled and went back to my seat.

My dad started to talk about their company, as I listened intentively I could feel Kyo looking or staring at me, which is kinda bothering me. Soon my Mom and Aunt Fer joined Dad's explanation, leaving me and Kyo slouching and listened like good dogs.

As soon as I know where this was going I stopped the conversation, cause it was too obvious and I was getting bored.

"Dad, I know and understand that Kyo and I are you're only hope on continuing YOUR companies, because this is too obvious. I'm gonna take a break, and I think it's best to just print all the rules and stuffs you want me to do." I was seriously not in the mood, knowing that Kyo forgot about me.

I messied my hair and took out the expensive accessories including the headband and put it beside my father's cup. Thank goodness my hair is all curves and wavy, it won't look messy instead style.

"I really appreciate the expensive accessories," I took out the red scarf that the Past Kyo once gave me and wrapped it around my neck, "but this is all I need."

I kissed my Mom and Dad's cheek and said farewell to the remaining two, and sashayed towards the exit.

~end of Flashback~

Truth be told, I never thought I could act that cold, especially infront of my parents and Kyo. I was really in a bad mood.

I went out of my house to check out something else, maybe roam around town like a lost kid or something.

I took a cab and asked the driver to give me a quick tour around the place, thankfully I received my very own credit card which was also entered in the gift box and that the driver was a very kind man.

He showed me few 5 star hotels, some cafes nearby, shops and even his own favorite places!

It was breathtaking, after a few hours I asked the driver to send my home, and when I arrived I payed him and went straight inside the house and into my room.

~End of Flashback-

I lifted my arms in the air in frustration. "That's the reason why he didn't answer my calls and messages... he got into an accident."

Suddenly I felt a chill straight down to my spine, I panicked. "What if I was the reason he got into an accident?!"

I kept bugging and calling him almost every single day!

I started thinking of the worst case scenarios:

- What if he was driving and I called him which startled him, and lose track of the road

- What if he was driving and wore headphones/headsets and I called him, probably his' ringtone is noisy, which startled him and crashed

- Or what if... he has already have another girl and got annoyed with my texts and kept deleting them.. and got distracted while crossing a road and got into an accident!

I flopped into my bed and unlocked my phone, I scanned pictures of me and Kyo together.

I sigh, and stood up. I started preparing for bed.

"Let's just not let him remember me. Maybe it's better this way."