Chapter 5

I woke up early today, and went to school.When I arrived at the classroom, I could see I was the first person to arrive, I went to my chair and threw my bag below the table. I stretched out and yawned. I didn't get enough sleep last night.

"Man what a day~" I yawn once more.

Am I really gonna do what Dianne said? I mean...I don't want to embarrass Kyo, and also I don't want to be on Dianne's bad side.

I heard someone open the door to my surprise it was Kyo.

"Morning" Kyo greeted. "Your Early today."

"Good Morning" I greeted him back. " Woke up early today."

"You seem kinda down, you okay?" He asked as he sat down.

I nodded and smiled.

"You know.." Kyo said as he looked at me. "..If it's about the presentation, don't worry too much about it, play if your heart wants to do it, I'm here for You."

"Okay, thanks." I smiled, then looked away and blushed.

"Oh, you look cuter when you blushed!~" He teased.

"Pervert!" I sticked my tongue at him.

Few minutes later people began to arrive and as Ms.Ria arrived the presention started, as expected the girls did what Dianne exactly told them to do.

"What is wrong with the girls today!" Ms.Ria said as she touched his head and sigh. "Alright, calling on the last pair : Mika and Kyo."

It's finally our turn. I'm gonna do it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally made 5 Chapters !! Horrayy for me!! xD

Sorry again if the Chapter is too short, I'll update soon to make it Longer :)

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share!~

I'm really bad at Grammars,Spellings and Story Making so please tell me if you spotted something wrong!! Feel free to Comment :D

-Usagi