Chapter 20

Mika's POV

Few months have passed, My relationship with Kyo has gotten pretty deep. We faced alot of difficult challenges, and had few fights..but In the end, we were unbreakable.

The month of September, the day of our exam. Kyo and I were realy busy and tired from studying, but it ended well. He got 1st place and I got 2nd.

The month of October and November, our first couple halloween dance. It was romantic, but kinda creepy at the same time. Kyo was wearing a vampire costume, which made him much more handsome, girls keep on swooning at him, well let's just say I got a tinsy bit jealous. I was wearing devil's clothes, which was all gothic, with horns, tails and wings. Halloween ended up well, turns out Dianne won the Best Costume Game, she was wearing a white puffy and lacy gown, with white wings and halo, she was an Angel.

The month of December, currently...the day before christmas, It was snowing.

"Kyo!" I called out to my boyfriend which was looking at a video store.

"Hi Mii!" he saw me and waved.

"What are you looking at?" I looked at the window outside he video store, It was an Xbox.

"Nahh, just looking at stuff." he blushed, I knew he meant was the Xbox, because he was taking glances at it. "Let's go!" he took my hand and we both dashed off.

I took a stop at a jewelry store, I saw a beautiful clip, It was a diamond clip shaped like a butterfly. It has a matching earings, which had the same diamond colored, and butterfly shape, "Woah.." I muttered.

"You okay?" Kyo blocked my face, to make me snapped out of it.

"W-wha? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I made a nervous laugh, "L-Let's just go.." I walked infront of him.

Kyo took a glanch at the diamond display and shrugged, "Okay! wait for me!"

We had alot of fun, we played in the arcade, ate at a fancy shmancy restaurant which was kinda cheap, and had snowball fights.

Few hours later, Kyo and I went to my house and we both bis farewell, he was asking me out on a date tomorrow which I happily agreed.

As soon as Kyo was out of the sight, I sneaked out to buy Kyo's gift, which was the Xbox. Thankfully it was discounted because it was Christmas and I was a student, and it perfectly matched my savings!

I went home to wrapped it up and wrote a letter with it.

After I finished preparing it, I changed and went to bed.

~The next day~

I went to the designated place, Kyo and I were gonna meet, It was a small outdoor cafe. The snow made the scenario more romantic. As soon as I arrived I saw Kyo, wearing a leather jacket, black t-shirt, pants and rubber shoes.

I was wearing brown coat, white sweater, black jeans and black doll shoes, I was also carrying my blue shoulder bag.

"Good afternoon!" I greeted him with a smile, and sat down next to him.

He smiled, "Afternoon to you too."

We ordered coffee and cake.

We kept on chattinf all day, until it was already night time.

Lights were on, and christmas songs were sang. Children on the streets carolling and familes out on a stroll.

I almost forgot Kyo's gift!

I reached out to get the present inside mg bag and gave it to Kyo, "Merry Christmas!"

He smiled brightly as he also gave me a heart-shaped box, "Merry Christmas too!"

We both open the present together, and shrieked!

Kyo gave me the beautiful butterfly-shaped diamond clip with the matching earings that I adored yesterday back at the Jewelry shop.

I looked at Kyo with a huge smile on my face, Of course he was surprised that I gave him the Cool Xbox he wanted.

He smiled back at me and stood, he went near me and kissed my lips.

I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

This is the best Christmas Present I ever had.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyya Chipz!! sorry for late update, was also writing my other story: "Frozen Boundaries", It's my first Jelsa fan-fic >3<!!

Just watched Malificient, IT WAS AMAZING!!!! Angelina Jolie is sooo Perfect for the role!! I luv her!!

❤ "Beasty" ❤

Thank you so much for the 418 VIEWS!!! I Kept on JUMPING AND SHRIEKING IN MY BEDROOM!!!

Please try to vote this chapter if you like it, Thank Chu!!

Thank you (again) so much!!!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!

😍❤🐇😍❤🐇

-Usagi