Chapter 27

Mika's POV

Still the same, I don't own the pic xD

"W-What kind of surprise?" I said, as both of them dragged me inside the building, towards their Office.

As soon as we entered, they inmediately closed and locked the door. They both sat infront of me.

"As you know, your mother and I were close friends with the boss, and he was the one who hired us." my dad said seriously. "He.. he died."

I gasped, "T-Then what about the company? does he have a son or daughter?"

My mom shooked, "Unfortunately, his wife cannot have any child, nor is she allowed to adopt."

"So..?" I said, missing out the point.

"So, the boss kinda gave us the company?" dad said, as he placed a hand behind his neck. "He said that he trusts us, that we will do much better work than he did."

What?

"Then, what is the reason you brought me here?" I asked, not sure about what to say.

"Theres this certain company that wants to help us, it seems that he was a good friend with the boss as well.." my dad sat down at a nearby sofa, "And he said, in return he asked me to make you and his son business partners, since the two of you just started, it would be pleasing to know that you would be working and learning at the same time."

"What?! What about college?" I tried to complain, but they beat me to it.

"It seems that this is the only way to receive help, and it's a one time opportunity, I hope you understand deary." my mom eyed me and held my hands.

I sigh, "Fine, when will we meet?"

"Today, around a few hours from now, my assistant here will send you home to get dressed and prepared. We already have a dress to get you started at home."

The door suddenly opened and the 'assistant' turned out to be a beautiful lady, around her mid-twenties. She was wearing a maid uniform, which looked really pretty at her, and her brunette hair was turned into a long fishtail.

"Hi, Miss Freinz. I'm Athena. I'm the mayordoma/head maid of your residence, please let me escort you to your car." she opened the door for me.

I quitely gave my goodbyes at my parents and followed Athena.

As soon as I arrived home, I directly grabbed my bags, but was too slow for the other servants to carry it for me. This may have alot to take it.

I sigh, and directly searched for my room. Which took me alot of minutes to find it. The mansion is really big, like around 3 floors? and if you don't act smart enough, you would get lost instantly.

My room was absolutely beautiful. The floor was really fluffy since it was covered with soft caramel-colored rags. The walls were also caramel colored, with black rose prints. There was a huge white-sheet king-sized bed, with lots of soft pillows. A huge walk in closet, with clothes and shoes stocked already. A large white vanity beside the bed, and lots of adorable milk-colored stuff animals. There were alot of stuffs around, like A huge flat-screen TV, with full set of X-box, portable DVD, etc. A huge bunny style speaker at a certain drawer, etc.

There was a box on the floor, and it seemed like this was the one that my parents bought for me.

It was a black knee-lenghthed strapless dress, silver belt around the waist, with white rose prints on the bottom above the white frilly ruffles at the tip bottom. White heels were presented, with a black ribbon at the end. Lastly a white plain white headband, a pair of silver rose earings and a rose necklace.

I wonder how much all of these costs. Just imagining it makes my head explode.

I hurriedly wore all of the things given inside the box, added a few foundation and make-up on my face, but avoiding to over-do it, I might look like a clown.

I went downtairs and found the/my car waiting. I went in, and the driver rode away, wherever we're going.

I miss Kyo, I wonder what he's up to.

I finally arrived at the place, and how-so luxiourious it was.

I think I'm really out of place.

"Mika!" a voice called out, it was my mom. "Come on in!"

I followed her inside.

"Woah." I muttered, amazed at the fancy smancy environment.

I took my seat near Mom's. I could see she already ordered desserts.

"I know you love Vanilla-flavored ice cream." My dad grinned.

I smirked and started to eat the heavenly-taste ice cream before it melts and becomes a waste.

"Ah, you're finally here!" my Mom smiled.

"I'm really sorry I'm late!" a familiar female voice spoke.

I looked who was talking, my eyes widened.

"It's just that it was hard to find a parking-." she stopped as she saw me. "Mika?!"

"Mrs. Fernandez?" I exclaimed.

"Now I remember! you're a Freinz!". She clapped her hands, "Just call me Aunt Fer."

"Where's your son?" My dad said.

"Oh he should be here any minu-, oh here he is!"

Suddenly he entered, there he goes. With that handsome matured face, beautiful eyes, messy hair and the killer smile I've long waited for years.

"Mika, theres something I have to tell you.." I heared Aunt Fer saying, with a worried look on her face."

Before I could talk to her about it, I rushed to hug Kyo.

"Kyo! I missed you so much!" I think I almost cried.

He looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Who are you?"

~*~*~*~*~*
Boom! Shocker! xD

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Thank you so much for the 900 Views! <3

-Usagi