Chapter 14

Kyo's POV:

After what happend Yesterday, that Mika saw me with Dianne... We haven't talked all day! It was just a Misunderstanding.

Flashback :

As I arrived at the classroom, always the earliest. I noticed that somebody was there.

"Yo.." I greeted to see who. It was Dianne.

"Morning." He greeted with a smile, this kind of smile was different.. It was a kind, and gentle smile not like before, a fake and empty one. "Can we talk today?"

"Uhm sure why not?" I scratched my head, she seems kinda serious today. "What is it?"

"Not here, meet me at the rooftop, I'll wait there." She stood "I don't care what time, just don't let Mika see you."

I nodded, obviously we wouldn't want her to think me and Dianne was some relationship together except being friends. "Okay."

She left the Classroom, I sigh. I looked at my watch it was 6:15, Mika usually arrives at 6:29, so I'll just leave at 6:25.

6:18.....6:20....6:23....6:25

Finally! I got my bag and went out, people were already walking around the corridor, as I arrived at the rooftop, and Dianne was there.

"Hey, so what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat at the floor.

Dianne started talking, she was apologizing about what happend few weeks ago, congratulating about me and Mika, and alot of stories about her past. I just listened intentively, because she almost looked like she was gonna cry, and she did.

Few hours have passed, Reccess and Lunch, Dianne was already asleep, with her cheeks as red as a Tomato. I just stayed with her, who knows what will happened If she's all alone here... SLEEPING. I sigh, I wonder how's Mika, I miss her.

It was already in the afternoon, and almost time for the Closing Ceremony, Dianne finally woke up and stood, "Thanks for staying with me." She smiled.

"No problem." I gave her a thumbs up and stood.

Dianne suddenly hugged me, "Thanks to You and Mika, I finally realize what Love means."

I hugged her back. "Your Welcome."

Suddenly a door bursted open, I looked to see who it was. It was Mika, with tears running from her cheeks.

"Mi-Mii! This isn't what your thinking about! It's a misunderst-" I tried to explained everything to her,and so was Dianne ,but she cut my sentence.

"I-I've seen e-enough.." Mika ran.

End of Flashback

After she ran, I ran up to her, but couldn't find her.. until at the auditorium.

Today, I'm gonna tell her everything! If not today..well, I'll try and try until she hears me out!

I walked right up her, as she closed her locker, I looked at her in the eyes. "Can I Speak with you for a moment?"

She took a step back, and said these words and ran.."To say what? To say It's over? To break my heart all over again? No I won't speak with you for a moment...and will never."

Her words strucked my heart, but I couldn't just give up yet! And I never will!

As I reached home, I started writing some plans of mine so that she can hear me out. I had alot of Ideas, you can even call me a Criminal Mastermind! well... a Lover Mastermind. I will do these all until she will listen to what I have to say.

I will make her Love me again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi my Fabulous Chippers!! I'm chuu Sorry that this Chapter is Short! I'll try to add some to make it long.

I checked how many people were already reading my story.... IT WAS 238 READS!!! I'm like

*squeal*

I'm planning to make a Jelsa Fanfic, so maybe I won't be able to update this week...But I'll try!!!

Thank you so much!!! If you guys found any misspelled or wrong carrots(grammars) please tell me

I luv you Guys!!!!

-Usagi