Chapter 17

Kyo's POV

"No It's okay, thanks for the offer though." Mika said, as she left Ryu alone.

I was listening to them the whole time, I was just hiding behind a tree.

I can't believe my brother helped me get Mika back, all he ever do is to take away everything from me.

I took a deep breath, suddenly Ryu appeared out of nowhere. "I knew it, you were eavesdropping!"

"Wha-?!" I looked at him, "Don't just pop out nowhere!"

He chuckled, "Nice girlfriend here by the way."

"I know right." I smirked, "Thanks for helping me get her back."

He laughed evily, "Ha?! me helping you? You must be kidding me."

"Huh?" I looked at him with confusion, "But what you did earlier-"

"I was just getting started." he smiled, "You guys just had a fight, which just made it easier for me to get her."

I knew it! He really does take away everything from me!

I stood up, "You will never take her away from me! I promise you that." I looked at him full with anger, and left him all alone.

He just laughed and shouted, "Be careful!"

As I arrived home, I immediately checked my plans to win Mika back, and I finally found one worth the shot!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Heyya Chippers! Sorry If this ws a short Chapz.

375 Vews!!!!!! THANK CHU SO MUCH FOR READIN MY STORY!!!!

I'm pretty sure it isn't really much, but to me It is!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇

-Usagi