Chapter Four

KELLY’S P.O.V

Today was the last day of school which also meant Meg would be leaving tomorrow. I’m happy for her honestly it’s just I’m going to miss her loads and it won’t be the same without her. I walked to Meg’s house for the last time and knocked on her door. She walked out with a massive smile on her face and gave me a big hug.

“We only have one year left after today until we go college,” she squealed obviously excited that it was the last day.

“I know it’s so surreal, I still remember the first day of year 7,” I smiled and we began walking. We stopped off at the corner shop again but I never got anything because I knew it would just be a waste of money.

“So how are things with you and Luke?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“There is seriously nothing going on between me and Luke and if there was I’m sure you would be the first to know,” I sighed. I hated the fact that they never believed me when I told them there isn’t anything going on he’s just being friendly because he feels sorry for me.

“Alright then,” she shrugged.

“Are you excited for tomorrow then?” I asked starting a new conversation otherwise the previous one would have gone on forever until she got the answer she wanted.

“Yeah but I’m going to miss you guys,” she said looking at the ground as we joined with Tan and Lou.

“We’re going to miss you too Meg but you’ll have really good fun,” Lou said with a fake smile.

“I suppose you’re right and I’ll call when I can,” she said sounding more hopeful than before.

“Of course we’re right Meg,” Tan smirked. The bell rang and we separated into our two groups.

“So how is my little Kel today?” Tan asked as we walked to form. Everyone was really happy since it was the last day of school.

“I am good how is my little Tan today?” I said mocking her voice.

“Excited,” she squealed gaining a few strange looks off year 8s.

“Hey we should all come mine tonight and hang before Meg goes to England,” I suggested.

“Yeah we totally should,” she smiled as we walked into form. We sat down in our normal places and Luke came up to me.

“Hey,” he said and Tanya raised her eyebrow.

“Hi, erm, I forgot to thank you yesterday for standing up to Amber for me,” I smiled.

“Its fine someone had to, she couldn’t just carry on bullying you like that,” he gave me a sympathetic look.