Chapter Twenty-Eight

*FINAL CHAPTER*

{KELLY'S P.O.V}

"This is fun, isn't it?" Mum smiled as we scanned each top in Primark. The trolley was full with mum's stuff but I didn't want to buy anything, I only came out to please mum.

"Sure," I lied, giving her a fake smile. I just wanted to make her happy but it's hard when I'm not happy myself.

"What about this?" Mum asked, holding up a top that had flowers decorated all over them.

"Looks nice," I nodded and she put in the basket.

"Have you not seen anything you like?" Mum asked. I sat on the chair and watched her scan each item on the clothes racks.

"No I haven't, but that top will look cute on you," I stood up and shoved the top in her hand.

"You think so?" Mum asked holding it to her chest.

"Yes, now can we go and get food, please?" I whined and my mum laughed.

"Yes but I need to pay for these," mum giggled. As she played I stood by the sandals, watching her like a hawk to see if she picked anything else up.

"Come on then," mum smiled and we exited the shop. We walked past a couple of shops before going into our favourite restaurant, Nandos.

"I love this place!" I picked up the menu and started reading it.

"I'll just order your normal to make it quick," mum said before going up to order. I got out my phone and noticed I had a few texts off Michael and Ashton so I replied to them.

Ash - Hey sis don't be partying too much! We're not going to be home for Christmas :( but hopefully new year, love you Xx

Me - It's okay don't worry bout me, miss you lots I love you xx

Mikey - Sorry princess but we're not gonna make Christmas we're just too busy :'( love you millions and miss you trillions xoxo

Me - It's okay baby, we'll see each other soon, love you miss you xoxo

"What is it love?" Mum asked as she placed the drinks down. She sat across from me and put her straw into her drink.

"They won't be back until Christmas," I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Well I, you, Harry and Lauren will have the best Christmas we can make it," mum her hand on mine but it made things worse. How could it even be a good Christmas when my brother, boyfriend and best friends aren't going to be there? I just want Michael to wrap his strong arms around me and tell me everything's going to be okay.

I stood up from my seat and ran, ignoring the calls to come back from my mum. I ran straight home where I could control myself. As I was running the words spinning round in my head were fat, useless, unwanted, die, kill yourself, nobody wants you here anyway. I ran straight to the bathroom and grabbed my razor. I dragged it across my skin on my wrist, making it as deep as I could. The tears rolled down my cheeks as I repeated the process another five times.

It wasn't working; the voices won't leave me alone. I stood up and opened the cabinet looking for the right pills. None was in there, probably because of what happened last time. I ran to my mum’s room and got her sleeping pills from her bedside table. I opened the lid and poured ten into my palm. Swallowing them whole, everything started to spin. My head hurt and everything was spinning around me. Soon enough everything went black.

{KELLY'S MUM'S P.O.V}

I ran straight into the house and ran upstairs. I checked her room. Not there. I checked the bathroom. Not there but her razor was on the floor.

"Kelly," I shouted. I could feel the tears rushing down my cheeks. She was okay today, she was laughing. I ran into my room and found her lying on the floor.

"Kelly," I whispered and kneeled next to her. She was so pale. I checked her pulse but she was gone. My baby was gone.

{ASHTON'S P.O.V}

"So your sister is going out with Michael?" Louis asked as we walked down the corridors.

"Yeah but I trust him," I nodded. I picked up a banana from the fruit bowls.

"I would hate it if Lottie went out with one of the lads," just as he finished my phone started to ring.

"Hello," I said through the speaker.

"Ashton its Kelly," mum cried. My heart stopped and only the worst thoughts ran through my head.

"What is it?" I asked. Louis gave me a concerned look.

"She's gone," no, not Kelly. Tears ran down my cheeks and I sat on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest.

"A-Are you sure?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry Ashton but she's dead. She cut her wrists and overdosed on my sleeping pills, she's gone," mum cried. I hung up and let the tears spill.

"What is it Ash?" Soon enough all the boys were surrounding me.

"Kelly's dead," I whispered. Michael immediately cried, hugging Calum for comfort. Whilst Luke tried to comfort me, I could only imagine the bad things I said to her.

AUTHORS NOTE - SORRY its CRAPPY AND IT GOT WORSE AS I WROTE IT BUT ITS FINISHED AND NOW IM WORKING ON A NEW ONE