Chapter Twenty-Three

WARNING:: MAY INCLUDE SEXUAL CONTENT

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Frozen, Wolverine or Marley and Me?" Kelly turned around showing me the three DVDs.

We were at mine since she wanted to get out of the house, and we decided to watch some movies. The popcorn, haribos, pizza and cans of coke were scattered on the table. I wondered how the both of us weren't fat since whenever we were with each other we just ate.

"Marley and Me, I love that one," I smiled, as she placed the other boxes down in the box and  Marley and Me in the DVD player.

"You're such a girl," she laughed, coming over to the couch.

"But you love it," I smirked and pulled her down onto me. Her legs sat either side of me and her hands were placed on my chest.

"I do," she whispered and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back and soon enough the kiss got heated. I slipped my tongue in, deepening the kiss. She ran her hands through my hair until they reached the bottom where she tugged on it. She let out a light moan and I felt her smile through the kiss.

"I…love…you…Kelly…Irwin," I said in between every kiss.

"I love you too Michael Clifford," she giggled slightly, catching her breath.

"Do you wanna take this upstairs," I made my eyebrows do a little dance.

"Where's your mum?" she asked, playing with the hem of my top.

"She's on a business trip to Melbourne for the night," I smirked and our lips were soon connected again.

"Do you wanna take it to your room?" Kel whispered. With that I picked her up and took her upstairs not breaking contact with her lips. Luckily I never tripped or bumped into something.

I placed her down on my bed and hovered over her. I placed sweet kisses all round her neck. Once I found her sweet spot I sucked on it causing a light moan to escape from her mouth.

My hands travelled up her shirt and found the straps of her bra. I removed it and caressed all around her stomach and breasts. My lips found hers again as she removed my top. She trailed her hands down my chest and played with the hem of my trouser. I pulled her top over her head and threw it not caring where it landed. I sucked on her soft skin down her chest making sure I left marks.

She ripped my pants off and I did the same to hers. Our lips joined again and I started drawing light patterns in the middle of her thighs.

"I love you," I groaned pulling away. I placed light kisses all over her face, starting with her forehead and finishing with her lips.

"I love you too," she whispered as she breathed heavily.

"Don't ever leave me Kelly Irwin," I breathed out and looked at her.

"I promise I will never leave you," she smiled and I tore off her underwear.

"Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear, leaving a small kiss behind. She nodded slowly and I kicked off my own underwear.

I thrusted in and out slowly and her moans got heavier. I let out an orgasm and she followed. Our lips never departed fully just slightly. It was amazing. Kelly is amazing.

----

KELLY'S P.O.V

"Frozen is no way better than Bambi," I argued. We were now re-watching Frozen since we got distracted and eating the food.

"Yes it is," Michael moaned, as he traced patterns on my ankle that was resting on his leg.

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"You look so hot in my clothes," he whispered. I laughed at his randomness as he leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I love you," I whispered, closing my eyes and leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you too," he kissed me back and repositioned himself do he was on top of me. "Round 2?" he smirked as he pulled away.

"Okay," I smirked back. He picked me up and led me upstairs trying not to trip or injure any of us.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WRITING THIS...

THANKS FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE ☺☺☺