Chapter Thirteen

Kelly's P.O.V

Its been two days since I told everyone that I was dying. Michael helped me phone Tan, Lou and Meg yesterday to tell them since I couldn't do it on my own. We cried together but overall they said they'd be there for me and Meg was flying back after the busking tour.

Yes, the busking tour. The same one the guys nearly cancelled because of this cancer but of course I never let them. I told them I'll come with them and then we can spend some time without parents. For the first day our mums were gonna be there but after that they trusted Luke to look after us. Even though Ashton is older Luke was more reliable.

"Are you ready princess?" Mikey asked me leaning on my door frame. I zipped my suitcase up before turning around and smiling at him.

"As I ready as I can ever be," I breathed and he took my suitcase. I followed him downstairs and hugged Harry and Lauren goodbye since they were staying at Grandmas until mum came back tomorrow.

"Tan text you by the way," Ash said passing me my phone. I unlocked it and read the message.

Tan - Have fun and not too much sex with Michael ;) Also could you bring me back a little teddy from Adelaide :) thanks and remember my advice :* C ya next week Kel Xxx

I laughed quietly to myself and Michael must have read it because I heard a light laugh from his lips.

Me - Advice taken ;) also don't worry we'll use protection and thanks :* p.s I'll get ya that teddy Tan Xxx

I sent the text and we made our way to the car. We drove with our families and they parked outside the hotel.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" I giggled as Michael gave me a hug.

"How did you know I fell asleep?" he asked. His voice was raspy and sounded amazing but I wasn't going to admit that.

"We drove past, your step-dad text Ash and you look and sound like it," I shrugged pulling away.

"I'll have a better nights sleep once we share a bed together," he smirked and I playfully slapped his chest.

"You know we can't until our parents leave. Now wipe that slobber off your face and get into our rooms I'm freezing," I said and dragged him along with my suitcase into the hotel.

"When are you playing?" Michael's mum asked as we met in the lounge.

"Not until two hours, so we'll put our bags in our rooms and then walk around the shops near the centre," Luke said and we all followed him upstairs. Luke and Calum shared a room. Michael, Ash and I shared a room and our mums shared a room together.

"Please don't have sex whilst I'm in the bed next to you," Ashton pleaded and Michael and I laughed.

"Why would we have sex when our mums are just next door?" Michael said like it wasn't rocket science.

"And the walls are thin," Mum shouted through the wall.

"That's why we won't do it," I shouted back.

"You better not coz little Luke won't wanna here that either," Calum shouted through the other side.

"Fuck you Cal," Michael shouted.

"Watch your language Mr. Clifford," Michael's mum shouted making me and Ash giggle slightly.

"Come on guys let's go shopping," I shouted and we met in the hallway.

----

After the boys had finished setting up a few girls had already come over.

"Excited?" I asked Michael as he put his guitar down.