Chapter Twenty-Four

KELLY'S P.O.V

I was feeling better now and just in time for school. I stepped out of the shower, making sure I didn't slip on the wet floor, and wrapped a towel around me. I woke up an hour earlier just so I could feel fresh for my first day of my last year.

It seems so surreal that I've attended that school for five years now. Since then I've met six best friends, gained many enemies, lost my brother, went into deep depression, had cancer, regained my brothers love, lost a best friend, met my wonderful boyfriend and a lot more. Five years seems so long but really it feels like two.

I silently ran to my room, hoping to not wake anyone. I opened my wardrobe doors and scanned my eyes over every outfit. Finally I chose my black skinny jeans, guns and roses top and my blank converse. I switched on my straighteners whilst I got dressed.

After I was finished with everything, I disconnected my phone from its charger and ran downstairs. I looked at the clock which read 7.12 that meant I had half an hour left. I decided to make pancakes since I had plenty of time and pancakes are the best.

"What smells so good?" I heard a familiar grumble behind me.

"Pancakes," I smiled, turning on my heels to see Michael. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love your pancakes," he mumbled into my neck, placing small kisses on it.

"Lucky you came early," I smirked. I escaped from his grip and returned to cooking the pancakes.

"You look better princess," Mikey said as he sat on the counter next to me. He swung his legs back and forth and drew patterns on the counter.

"I feel better," I smiled. I placed a few pancakes on each plate for the both of us and placed them on the table. Mikey jumped down and sat next to me.

"We should do this more often," Michael said with a mouthful of pancake.

"Do what?" I asked, swallowing my food first.

"Have breakfast together," he smiled as he finished his last pancake. He took mine and his plate to the sink and ran hot water on top of them.

"Maybe we should but I'm not cooking all the time," I stood up and washed the plates since Michael had only ran hot water on them.

"No I will, tomorrow," Michael spun me round and placed his lips onto mine. Once he pulled away I gave him a confused look.

"Why tomorrow?" I asked running my fingers lightly up and down his top.

"You'll see princess, now let's go before we're late for school," he said softly before leading me out the door. I was so nervous I felt like I was going to puke.

****

At lunch I sat with Michael, Calum, Luke, Tanya and Louise. The first two periods went by so slowly but English was fun since I sit next to Cal. We kept talking about little things and drifting in and out of conversation. Although we couldn't keep on topic for at least five minutes it kept my mind off things.

"Kel," Tan waved her hand in front of my face regaining my attention. "Did you hear what I just said?" She asked.

"No sorry," I mumbled. I honestly couldn't be arsed talking to anybody.

"Look who's sitting with Amber," she nodded towards her head in the direction of Amber and Meghan. They've both changed...a lot. Amber has dyed her hair black with pink tips and is now a lot more skinnier. She's always been skinny but you can almost see her bones. As for Meghan, she's wearing this skimpy dress, her hair is curled and dyed red and her arms linked with some guy I don't even know.

"So she ditched us for that," I scoffed turning back to the guys.

"We're better off without her," Tan smiled. Lunch was silent after that I think its because we were all in shock. Meghan acted a bitch to us because she was hanging out Amber. The same Amber she used to bitch about all the time.

Author's Note: I'm sorry its crappy I wrote it with one hand which took me forever coz I've broke my wrist.