Chapter Sixteen

KELLY'S POV

"Come on Mikey," I groaned as I pulled him into a shop. The boys busked early since it was gonna rain so we decided to go shopping. We were in Adelaide which also meant I had to get Tan a teddy.

"We've gone past lots of teddies and yet you've not even gave them a second glance princess," he groaned as I dragged him down another isle. It's strange to think that he's never called me 'babe' but always calls me 'princess'.

"But they've all been tatty teddy bears I need a nice soft horse that she can put to her collection," I smiled looking through the teddies.

"She has a horse collection?" Mikey bit his lip trying not to burst out laughing in the middle of the store.

"Yes she has and has 20 horse teddies altogether," I informed him. He bit down harder and I rolled my eyes. It took him a short time for him to hold in his laughter.

"I'm sorry but I've never heard anything like that," he said throughout laughter.

"I guess its kinda funny," I laughed. I looked through all the teddies with Michael until I found one.

"Are you looking at the one I'm looking at?" Michael whispered in my ear.

"It depends which one your looking at," I winked.

"The ginger one with the black bandana and the top saying 'Black Beauty, she's a dark horse'" he smiled.

"Its a lame joke but I like it and she'll love it," I smiled.

"It's not a lame joke, it's an awesome one," he said defending the top.

"You just have a lame sense of humor Clifford," I teased reaching up for the horse. Unfortunately it was on the top shelf and being the short arse I was I couldn't reach it.

"Michael please get it for me," I pouted. He reached up but kept hold of the legs and smirked down at me.

"Admit it's not a lame joke," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"I'm not admitting it Michael," I said and he removed his hand from the horse.

"Admit it or no horse," he stuck out his bottom lip. I folded my arms and huffed.

"Fine it's a funny joke," I said through a fake smile. He reached up for the horse and brought it down.

"I'll meet you outside princess," he whispered and disappeared somewhere. I paid for the teddy and met Michael outside a few moments after.

"What's in the bag?" I asked noticing the bag in his hands.

"Its for my mum," he lied and entwined our fingers together before walking off to the next store.

We passed many cafés, chocolate and sweet shops, furniture and antiques stores, home stores and jewellery shops. Michael stopped outside this beautiful jewellery shop with gorgeous necklaces in the window.

"Which one do you like?" he asked wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head on mine. I looked around at them all before answering.

"The silver chain with 'princess' in letters," I smiled and he smirked. He grabbed my hand in his and dragged me into the store.

"Excuse me miss, how much is the necklace that has princess on it in the window?" he asked the old woman behind the store.

"It is £75 sir," she smiled getting it out to show us.

"No Michael it's too much," I said. I didn't want him spending money on me, I didn't like people spending money on me.

"Nonsense Kel," he smiled giving the woman the money. He took the necklace and put it on me like in the movies.

"I love it," I smiled looking down at it and kissing his cheek.

"Now you are officially my princess," he said and kissed my temple.

"You truly are cheesy Clifford," I smiled as we walked out the shop.

----

We sat on our bunk, well technically Michael's but we shared, whilst watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had my head resting in his chest as his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I could hear his heart beat and it was a soothing sound.

"Why are you so obsessed with these?" I asked him.

"Why are you not obsessed with them?" he said like it was something everyone should do.

"Your such an idiot," I laughed as he started pulling funny faces.

"Talking about idiots I got you something," he said and reached for the bag he carried out of the teddy store.

"How did that remind you of idiots?" I asked as I grabbed the bag off him.

"It didn't I just saw it out of the corner of my eye and remembered," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and opened the bag. It was a purple unicorn that had a personalised top saying 'Dear princess, love your douche xxx'.

"Michael Gordon Clifford I love you so much," I said and kissed his lips.

"I love you too my princess," he said pulling away but quickly reattaching them.