Chapter Twenty-Seven

{KELLY'S P.O.V}

"Honey, I know you're sad right now but they'll be home before you know it," I could hear her scared voice from the other side of the door.

For the past week I've been locked in my room scrolling through social media, watching Disney movies, rewatching all the series of Family Guy, Next Top Model and Pretty Little Liars, cuddling my purple unicorn and eating the food mum left outside the door.

I knew that she was worried about me but I also knew that she didn't know what to find when she walked in. Yeah I was eating for the first couple of days but then I stopped. I knew she was anxious for me to come out and face the other world that was just on the other side of my door, but I wasn't ready. People said things would get better but it really doesn't. Everyday I get up and have a shower and get ready like a normal day but then I break down remembering that the four people that had been so kind and loyal to me was gone. Sure they were coming back but they weren't here now.

"Come out please baby, I want my Kelly back. The Kelly that smiled her way through cancer," I could picture her standing there with a smile on her face.

"But what about the Kelly that used to cut her wrists and felt the pleasure of the blood as it ran down her arm? What about the Kelly that committed suicide because of some low life twat that took my best friend away from me? Because that's the Kelly I am now, not the five-year-old Kelly that used to play catch with her older brother Ashton. I'm that Sixteen-year-old Kelly that is suicidal because her life is a mess," I cried.

The soft cries from mum was only slightly audible but it felt like it was much louder. I hated when mum cried because of the words that cane out of my mouth. Even if it was the good tears, she makes me happy so she doesn't deserve to cry for me.

"Mum please stop," I said softly walking up to the door. I rested my hand on the red handprint Michael had done when we were painting my room. He wanted to paint over it but I wouldn't let him.

"I'm sorry darling, you know that I love you and I just want you to be happy. It makes me feel like I have failed you when I see you upset baby," mum cried.

"You haven't failed me mum, I love you. Let me get ready and we can go shopping, yeah?" I had to be strong no matter how much I wanted to break, mum needed me now that Ash was gone.

"That sounds like a plan," mum sniffed and I heard her footsteps going down the stairs.

I stepped into the shower and washed myself. After I was down I quickly dried myself and got dressed into my black jeans, arctic monkeys top and black converse. I applied a small amount of make up just to male myself look decent. I grabbed my phone and took a deep breath before we left.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE I JUST REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK SO I THINK IM GONNA DO TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE